The Prophecy League Challenges

The last 4 are freaking Great :D
1200 guys PogChamp
Wait Inner Treasure it's a nemesis map mod which Zana opens up only once she's lvl 8.Complete these encounters 3 has 0/6 and 6 challenges to complete into that:)Did i miss something?:)
Edit: my bad:)i don't recall encountering one before the 2 week race so they must be really rare :( yay for no zana lvl 8 still:D
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Last edited by Praf on May 31, 2016, 6:38:53 AM
"
Praf wrote:
Wait Inner Treasure it's a nemesis map mod which Zana opens up only once she's lvl 8.Complete these encounters 3 has 0/6 and 6 challenges to complete into that:)Did i miss something?:)

You can roll nemesis on maps, without using zana's map mod. It's the 'more rare monsters' modifier.
1000 mobs in a killstreak? how? there s no area with 1000 mobs, not to mention within range to keep the streak going.
Hm the only one I know for sure is impossible for me (without help at least) is Abaxoth.

Then there's all the Prophecy related challenges, where we can't yet say how difficult they are. But aside from Abaxoth, they all seem possible.

"
Fracture333 wrote:
1000 mobs in a killstreak? how? there s no area with 1000 mobs, not to mention within range to keep the streak going.

Sea Witches?
Last edited by Cr4v3n on May 31, 2016, 6:32:50 AM
Is it weird or is 40/40 very obtainable here?

Very nice.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Fracture333 wrote:

Sea witches on all linear maps (strands, canyons, gorges et cetera) will give you that easily.
K 1200 dried lakes, doable..
How many months is this league gonna be though?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info