The Prophecy League Challenges

Very interesting direction you guys took with the challenges i have to say. Seems like anyone can do all 40 for this one.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
300 maps from bosses and open unique strongbox hahaha I've been playing since 2013 and only seen 1.
"
SussuKyle wrote:
"

Izaro in the endgame labyrinth 40 times
Tedious and boring to the extreme, Good Luck with traps in HC.

You have no idea how many time i've kill'd this guy, for my 40th challenge, get all the enchant. 40 is easy asf.

Thx GGG for all those challenge. I think it will be way more challenging that the last league :)

Since Izaro in the Endgame Labyrinth isn't in the game yet, I know exactly how many times you've killed him: 0.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on May 31, 2016, 7:57:56 AM
"
LosKilleros wrote:
300 maps from bosses and open unique strongbox hahaha I've been playing since 2013 and only seen 1.

you can do uni box on oba map or grandmaster map
"
congcn2892 wrote:
Will i be able to transfer the effects earned from challanges to the other characters at standard league after the Prophecy league ends? sorry im new! and Thanks

All mtx you earn or buy can be used by all your characters in all leagues account wide.
Stop it! Stop it! You're getting me overexcited! Oh god, here comes the giggling...
20 hours straight of killing Voll seems a bit much.
"
stan88 wrote:
"
LosKilleros wrote:

you can do uni box on oba map or grandmaster map

I think unique strongboxes should be available with prophecy changing monsters (IMHO packs?) into strongboxes
PS: Get you chance orbs ready :)
Last edited by mr_orannge on May 31, 2016, 8:13:19 AM
Cool, I will get the monkey. Maybe 40/40?
Unfortunately it feels like some of those challenges are best suited for SC.
No 36 for me this time.

"
SussuKyle wrote:

You have no idea how many time i've kill'd this guy, for my 40th challenge, get all the enchant. 40 is easy asf.

Thx GGG for all those challenge. I think it will be way more challenging that the last league :)

You don't know how hard will be end game lab, so your experience from Merciless one does not count...
TeiHarbinger
Last edited by Teiwaz on May 31, 2016, 8:31:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info