The Prophecy League Challenges

I will destroy these challenges with flawless precision and all will bow muahahahaha.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I will destroy these challenges with flawless precision and all will bow muahahahaha.

the game should have different sets of challenges: easy ones for first timers and more difficult ones for accounts that already got very successful in previous challenges. just to keep the game interesting for players like you (although i don't know how hard the prophecy ones are...)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I was smiling all the way until I read last one, rip
Nice,

like that way the Challenges changed, more playing less buying through for people i think. A pity that i only had the first 3.5 weeks because of a medical rehabilitation, i will see what is possible in that Time.

To you GGG: Please keep up your superb work!

Kind regards
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Very interesting direction you guys took with the challenges i have to say. Seems like anyone can do all 40 for this one.

Oh, 100 Atziri kills - anyone can do that ? :) And the problem will be set price this time, if in eperandus it was 6/7 sets for 1ex, this time it could be 5? so prepare your 20exalts or grind yourself :) So goal at least for more than 1 month.

For sure, many hardcore players can, even I'm thinking to get this time 36/40, but not - anyone :)

i want 2 pets :( why are we getting just 1?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Who else was scrolling down in hopes there was no zana 8? I m glad it s gone, probably the crappiest and laziest challenge design of all. Loving the new challenges though. Kills 300 map bosses that drop at least one map or the last challenge. That s what I call a challenge
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Who else was scrolling down in hopes there was no zana 8? I m glad it s gone, probably the crappiest and laziest challenge design of all. Loving the new challenges though. Kills 300 map bosses that drop at least one map or the last challenge. That s what I call a challenge

... 300 maps from bosses - at least i now will have usage on tier 1-8 maps, which i get a lot stored, when grinding in 8-10T maps to lvl90 :) Yehaa! +1 those are nice challenges to keep us busy :)
where is path noutes?
I like the new challenges - looking forward to them.

But I hate the model of 40 challenges - this makes it very annoying to keep a track. I wish GGG would go back to sorting them under 7 challenges. Also trivial stuff should not be part of challenges - challenges should be challenging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info