Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

It is the trials that really piss me off. I have a level 71 char. It is pretty OP. Going back to cruel and doing those traps is tedious and boring crap and can easily get cut down by a trap. The Trials should be dropped from the game imo. This is a Hack and Slash game, spam mouse required. People say the lab is skill based. Since when do H&S game have skill?
Just get us to the lab already, for fuck sake! Get rid of the trials. And get rid of the traps in the lab or at least make them so that we can destroy them if we have enough dps.
"
Culblade wrote:
It is the trials that really piss me off. I have a level 71 char. It is pretty OP. Going back to cruel and doing those traps is tedious and boring crap and can easily get cut down by a trap. The Trials should be dropped from the game imo. This is a Hack and Slash game, spam mouse required. People say the lab is skill based. Since when do H&S game have skill?
Just get us to the lab already, for fuck sake! Get rid of the trials. And get rid of the traps in the lab or at least make them so that we can destroy them if we have enough dps.

I think trials are easy except map trials where they can easily kill you if you dont have spammable movement skills.

labyrinth is all about building a specific build against izaro imo.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If lab is the future and the devs keep pushing it down our throats I see no reason to continue with this game. Its been nice and all but enough is enough. Cant believe that I am replacing this with Blizzard products(not D3, Hearthstone and Overwatch)but thats how it is. Who else is throwing the towel because of a faulty design decision?

Bye! I hope you have some fun there (finally). And I'm not even joking now - it seems like some of you people, who keep saying that they HATE PoE, yet keep on playing it, are kinda... addicted?

How does this look to you? Because to me, it looks like lots of fun. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Softcore. Not impressed
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If lab is the future and the devs keep pushing it down our throats I see no reason to continue with this game. Its been nice and all but enough is enough. Cant believe that I am replacing this with Blizzard products(not D3, Hearthstone and Overwatch)but thats how it is. Who else is throwing the towel because of a faulty design decision?

Well dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. "Faulty design decision"? Sounds to me like you just need to get better at the game. If the lab is the straw that broke the camel's back for you then good riddance honestly. There's SO many other things wrong with this game, the lab's the least of anyone's concerns.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

I hate and despise the lab in normal/cruel/merciless!!

but! I do love the new uber lab finally a risk reward system that is fair!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Jun 23, 2016, 8:14:44 AM
no more stashtabs and mtx from my side

summer in europe shitty launch shitty server buggy fixes he is losing players daily if he wants to drive his creation against the wall he can be my guest
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 23, 2016, 9:43:02 AM
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

lol so basically they have to bribe you to run it with a big fat loot pinata at the end. that doesnt mean you like it. means you were bought.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 23, 2016, 10:40:29 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

lol so basically they have to bribe you to run it with a big fat loot pinata at the end. that doesnt mean you like it. means you were bought.

You did not sum up the lab. You summed up the game - in your own way.
Not really I'd run many areas for free because they are interesting and to see if toon I made to could do it. I never really care about drops anyway. Lab is not one of them.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 23, 2016, 10:48:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info