Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

Doing lab 3 times on each character to get the passive points is fine by me. My problem with the lab was running it over and over 200 times to get all the enchantments for the challenges. If you want the best enchantments for your build you might have to run it a lot but thats not a must imo.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Traps are not added - they're shoved down my throat. But will I left POE because of lab? For sure no. I love this game.

And to be honest, traps hurt me less, than removing old chained girls interface. That was painful, and I'm still suffering because of that.
I think the more lab haters that leave the game the better, so we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on May 30, 2016, 1:57:20 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I think the more lab haters that leave the game the better, so we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.
Agreed.

Also for the person that quits over something trivial, allow me to play you a song on the worlds smallest violin.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
mouz wrote:
And HOW could you have played POE before Ascendancy? I mean if those points are so important to you, so essential to the game, that it gets UNPLAYABLE because you have to play through 2-3 hours of content per character that you dislike, how shitty was POE before lab....

Exactly, PoE was much less fun for me before Ascendancy (so yes PoE was more shiity) and before some great gear I bought off of Cadiro Perandus. He sold me a great chest and shield:

that I used to build an incinerator Hierophant (3 fire totems + GMP MO) to kill his sister or daughter Junith Perandus (no info on her). Ascendancy subclass points may not be an absolute necessity but getting Ritual of Awakening so I can cast 3 fire totems as a barrier in front of my exile and then flood the whole area with my GMP MO and watch most mobs melt away is a hell of a lot of fun.

So even though Izaro is a pain in the ass and Lab runs are only meh getting 4 subclass points is definitely worth the trouble and opens PoE up to a lot more builds and that's what GGG is going for, build diversity.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 30, 2016, 2:14:47 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
+1

I shall continue this, in hopes of starting a new trend.

Reserved for extreme matters, such as these.

Promptly providing images of violin related content.

As the way I see it, is pretty much, the only logical response.

I can understand keeping reservations over the lab, but to quit POE completely as a result?

Surely violin worthy.

SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 30, 2016, 2:44:51 PM
As always, will map efficiently in temp league and pay all the golphers for my desired enchants. Thought it would be bad, but was dirt cheap to pick some stuff up.

May run Uber Lab if it is worth farming and the performance chances make it so the Izaro fights aren't laggy as shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 30, 2016, 2:27:35 PM
Not quitting. Goods outweigh the bads (like lab)...

No game is perfect man.
Git R Dun!
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

+1
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info