Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

lab is only hard to me when i use my ES guy-- life based laughs at it.. its not hard.. ppl just want to complain cause they cant do it.. alternately, don't do it and play like we used to before it even came out.. no need to cry cause of 1 thing but if that is what you wanna do, want a tissue?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
marcos459 wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I think the more lab haters that leave the game the better, so we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.

+1
"
Jennik wrote:
I'd recommend giving it one more shot once Prophecy is out to see if the changes make it something you can live with.

Well said, I've read a few posts where people said they tried the lab once and hated it immediately. Some people would say that it's not enough to draw a fair and reasonable conclusion after only trying something once. Life is best enjoyed with an open mind.
I've gotten quite a few uniques from silver doors, not to mention loads of orbs. OK so the uniques aren't end-game build defining, and I've yet to get a mirror, but even in it's current state I think that's quite something.

Really excited to see how the developers have buffed up the lab.
Lab isnt a good reason Not to play POE

POE offers so much

the problem with the lab is that it gates mandatory stuff

take Atziri for example, i dont like that content but i also dont give a fuck because nothing is gated behind her.

Ill keep playing POE but ill also keep saying my displease about GGG's pushing the shitty Lab down our throat
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 30, 2016, 2:59:53 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

POE offers so much

take Atziri for example, i dont like that content but i also dont give a fuck because nothing is gated behind her.

Ill keep playing POE but ill also keep saying my displease about GGG's pushing the shitty Lab down our throat

Achievements, Uber Atziri's Items, her Items.

You can buy Lab runs as well... so
Last edited by mouz on May 30, 2016, 3:12:30 PM
"
mouz wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

POE offers so much

Achievements, Uber Atziri's Items, her Items.

You can buy Lab runs as well... so

1)items arent character features.

2)You dont buy runs, you buy services, you still have to run it. What a shitty feature when the main arguement is "Somebody can play it for you"

3) about the achievement, you have to kill atziri Once(can just enter when she's about to die), not fully run lab hundred of times to get the enchants
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 30, 2016, 3:29:36 PM
Labyrinth is as boring as handphone games...
"
Adenydd wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
I'd recommend giving it one more shot once Prophecy is out to see if the changes make it something you can live with.

Well said, I've read a few posts where people said they tried the lab once and hated it immediately. Some people would say that it's not enough to draw a fair and reasonable conclusion after only trying something once. Life is best enjoyed with an open mind.
Totally agree. The first time I tried the lab I hated it because I sucked at it. After I learned how to do it, I don't mind it. I even had some fun running it when I got strong enough to do it in 10 minutes. I really like the boss fights.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I am proly one of the worst lab haters out there. I had only 1 char during Perandus cause of Lab.

But for me realy trials are a B***C. Lab is pretty much one shot Izaro and move on, and lab layout is always top right so it's ok to just run thru everything and ignore it.

Trials is what kept me from making more characters, I don't clear maps etc. Just rush thru 12 acts like mad with barebones XP gain and then go maps at like lvl 60. And doing those trials was a huuuuuuuuuge turn off.

Now they are making em once per league, that's nice. If GGG is willing to compromise like this, I am willing to go and do them once per league. It's a good start, account\league wide tedious stuff is a very good improvement.

Now I can see myself having couple characters, because spending 30 minutes to do all 3 labs at lvl 60+ is fine with me.

Thank u GGG, I will be a happy customer in the next league.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info