Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
Moridin79 wrote:
The lab is not that bad. It just takes a bit of practice, proper movement skills, knowing Izaro mechanics etc. The rewards outweigh the time investment needed to easily run through in any difficulty. (not speaking of endgame here)

All of that being said, the lab forced me into SC this league after two rips in HC. I've played HC exclusively since I began playing POE with the start of the flashback league. Not sure if I will give up HC all together or not but I certainly won't give up the game entirely because of the lab.

Or you just get like 25K armor, wear a lightning coil, max block etc and ...

Seriously Ive been able to walk with saw blades with some toons. traps mean nothing. While my 10K ES low life toon has a miserable time. Any mistake can kill.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 12:47:13 AM
The map trials are unnecessarily long. So not worth it in HC.
Lab took the parts I liked about rifts in Diablo 3 and the best parts of mapping in Path of Exile. It feels rewarding and the running it for the first time is a fun and frustrating experience, what got me into Path of Exile in the first place.

I hope that lab isn't the only end-game that GGG plan, but I sure as hell hope that it stays.
im not blargaragraging rage quitting

but i am taking a break, mostly due to lab, and im done supporting until i regain faith in the direction of the game.

will be back in a second if the ship gets righted, spent 3 years here very very happy, not letting 1 bad addition ruin that

but for now? ya, im done
Well I finally made a character that can farm lab reliably but then I get kicked in the nuts by random crashes to destop in lab. So annoying.

Make lab shorter. It is too long for such ustability
"
horstkaracho wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Similar reason to why "leaderboards" for the thing were introduced. Come on, run it, we put so much time into it and now we compel you to run it!!

Except the leaderboards are safely stashed away in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard'.

There might or might not be 42 reasons to run the lab.

Indeed Frankie, that one never fails to fox ’em.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

My first impression of the Lab was negative. WTF is this shit, point & click traps OMG, I don't see where am I going, this shit is too long, backtracking!...

Then my opinion settled to neutral. Ok, I don't particularly like it, but those sweet sweet Ascension points... Just over-level, grab the points and forget about it.

Now, with all the insane power creep, that made 99% of the game a joke and red maps not dropping, I'm starting to like the Lab. next league I'll prob. roll a Uber Lab runner, and forget about mapping, unless GGG will rebalance the game and make map content actually drop and more challenging.

---
Lab - still better than playing 100 hours to not loot maps.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I don`t play the Lab... but i play PoE and have without the Subclass Points a lot of Fun.
PoE is so much easier since 2.2, no Problem without Subclass Points. (HC/Maps up to T12)

Its not that Kind of Idea GGG have with the Lab, but i hate it and i rage after 5 Seconds of this worst Content ever GGG made.
Traduci

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

The game is so good, why ruin this beauty with the traps?

I've tried to rage quit, but the monkey is too strenght, i'm back.
The game is very very good, i have almost 2k games on steam and i still play POE almost every day, it's the best "grinding gear game" in the world, but i, and not only i, very very hate the traps mechanic, and i have chose to run the very indispensable run for ascendancy points, like "mistress of Sacrifice", i skip the other points.

The problem is not the lab, is not Izaro, it's the fkg TRAP, if you delete those unhappy things the problem is solved.

You are losing much of the goodness of this game for a useless and decontextualized extra content.

If one idea, after some month fell like a bad idea, fixing that idea is a good idea,
fixate on the wrong idea is a bad think.

Lab is fine... get better Gear, learn the Mechanics, and it goes like a Breeze...

Didnt try the new Lab yet, missing 1 Trial which is slowly making me angry.
2,5 Weeks nonstop play, still didnt found the last Trial :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info