Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

I find psychics with ESP fascinating. It is amazing how you know exactly what "everyone" is doing.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I find psychics with ESP fascinating. It is amazing how you know exactly what "everyone" is doing.

Do YOU know how to cheese it?
its quite sad

Ive been playing POE for 5 years and never lost interest in a single league

But now, knowing i have to deal with the shitty lab, i have not played much and have a struggle to find motivation to log in
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
its quite sad

Ive been playing POE for 5 years and never lost interest in a single league

But now, knowing i have to deal with the shitty lab, i have not played much and have a struggle to find motivation to log in

jup i dont like the lab it is more a task than fun.
lab sux. but nothing drains motivation more than uber trials. fuck this ggg.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
lab sux. but nothing drains motivation more than uber trials. fuck this ggg.

+1
"
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
For now it's annoying but I think it's ok to do once for a character that you're going to play for over a month. However it stops me from being creative and making new builds because I just think of the lab as a chore and then quit theorycrafting.

It absolutely stifles creativity because everyone knows the best few ways to cheese it, so it's ridiculous even for experimenters to waver off of those narrow paths.

Honestly never thought I'd join the ranks of the Earthquakers, but that's where we are. What a time to be alive.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hate lab and though it was hard enough in Merc difficulty, and now we have uber version which is so stupid, some rooms have so many traps etc, I don't even know how people do this content on HC.

I rather pay someone to carry me through merc/uber lab and never go there again as I hate this type of content.

If they introduce more content like this then I think the game is going in the wrong direction.

Also I hope they will introduce some other way of obtaining ascendancy points in the future as currently lab is not very HC friendly at all.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
So what are the Uber trials like? I heard they are even worse than the regular ones although I cant imagine how that is possible.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So what are the Uber trials like? I heard they are even worse than the regular ones although I cant imagine how that is possible.

They are much longer, with 3 gauntlet zones that you need to pass. Each gauntlet is longer and deadlier than one regular trial. So, multiply with 3, then double it.

They are scary at first, until you get to know the layouts. Then not so much.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 27, 2016, 3:06:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info