[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

"
mas_mariano wrote:
Thanks! I made the build after respec a level 90 Ranger in Standard. In that case I used two Bino's because prior tu 2.3 "Rupture" ascendancy point doesn't exists and instead there was "Sharp & Venomous" which was pretty poor.

Choosing Bino's was not about because I need something special about that unique, just great Crit / Physical Damage stats and good looking.

With 2.3, "Rupture" truly makes a difference because you get a constant +40% Crit Multi plus +80% Crit Chance. For that, I suggest that with 2.3 this build should be based on two great Crit/Phys Daggers, one of them with L7 Vagan "Causes Bleeding on Hit". The other one, could be a Bino's depending on price on league.

Counting that bleeding is only possible if an attack has at least a portion of physical damage, our 100% elemental damage main attack can't spread bleeding, so I decided to use the LS CoH, which is physical, for spreading bleeding effect.

Again, this change in last version of the build. Please refer to Skill Gems section or the answer to @Zhantesuken.
"
Pharcri wrote:
Since you are converting all you physical damage to lightning shouldnt you be using lightning pen?

Not anymore. Now I switch Physical to Lightning for Added Fire Damage, please refer to Skill Gems section for a more detailed explanation.
"
bwk4u wrote:
"
mas_mariano wrote:
It says "25% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks". Only Hits that deals physical damage (just more than zero) could cause bleeding.

That's why I decided to use the LS CoH setup for causing bleeding and keep the main attack as 100% elemental damage.

Alright, now I understand. Another thing, how are you dealing with ele reflect mobs? I sacrificed some dmg, and went Vaal Pact + Vitality Void, and it's working pretty good.

PD: Hablas español, no? Ja...

Now dealing with elemental reflect mobs is easier. Last version of the guide change LS setup switching Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage. After this change, I didn't have problems with this any more. Before that I used a Topaz Flask but is true that sometimes you hit a mob with elemental reflect that was off-screen and you didn't have the chance to get your flask up.

About Vaal Pact and/or Vitality Void, maybe is good depending on each player game style. I decided to keep the tree as it is, after the new version of the guide posted yesterday, and I'm pretty comfortable with that.

PD: si, hablo español, espero q no se note por como hablo ingles... :P
"
PandaDap wrote:
Hi mate!! First of all, nice build, really thx for it. Have two quick questions about it.

Now that u test the build a little bit more, are u still taking the CoH setup to spread the bleed instead of switch phys to light for added fire?

And i realized that u didnt pick any jewel nodes, it was intended?? Or u wanna use the last points to pick some jewels??

Thx for all!!
Cheers

Glad you like it! Thanks!

About CoH setup, as stated in last replies, I don't use it anymore for spreading bleed effect. I switch to Added Fire Damage on main attack. Please refer to Skill Gems section for a more detailed explanation.

About jewel nodes, there's no particular reason for not picking any. Is just the best passive tree I could think of by now. Suggestions are strongly appreciated!

Regards!
"
prophets wrote:
"
So, I made some changes in tree for taking Iron Reflexes

So how did you like them? is it worth to swap for it? planning to try your build ;)

Nice job btw, always wanted to play with this skill.

Thanks, hope the build works for you!

Picking Iron Reflexes with this build just doesn't work. You hardly get a 30% physical damage reduction with Armour and in exchange you get a huge drawback loosing all your chance to evade. After playing league up to Level 90 and completing 36 challenges, I'm really comfortable with capped Dodge A/S and good Evasion.
"
bwk4u wrote:
"
What about Atziri and maps T12+?

T12+ easy with this build. Just dont run with ele reflect mod (didn't tried it even with my modified version with Vaal Pact). As for Atziri, the 3 fights are easy, just gotta be careful when fighting Atziri's images (because of the reflect).

Totally agree with bwk4u. Elemental Reflect mod should be avoided and for Physical Reflect mod you need to switch Added Fire Damage with Physical to Lightning.

For challenges in league I do deathless Pale Council, T13 Twinned Courtyard, T14 Twinned Palace and T15 Twinned Abyss.

Atziri is completely doable but is true that the huge spread area of LS makes it kinda uncomfortable, at least for me.
"
Caetano wrote:
I thought about a similar build and decide to google first to see if someone also thought about it. And here I am. :P
I will probably do something really close to yours, but picking Vaal Pact.
Also, Why would you pick Master of Arena? Does that +2 range helps with lighting strike?

Hope you enjoy the build!

I picked initally Master of Arena not for the +2 range, which is useless with LS, but for the +1% Life Regeneration, so you can forget about Blood Rage DoT. Now, as you will see in new passive tree posted, I remove this node and deal with BR DoT. Thanks!
"
Caetano wrote:
Also, why not picking the "Twin Terros" cluster! It looks so powerful!

This is the worst mistake I made in this build. Incredible how can I miss that cluster. This helps me to include Dervish too. The final version of the passive tree already posted contains all this changes. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, it really improves the build!
"
Vaania wrote:
Instead of Curse set I added Ancestral Warchief - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage - Faster Attacks set so i can easier deal with single targets and at the moment level 19 gems deal 46.6k dps

Just consider that Ancestral Warchief modifier "(8 to 18)% more Melee Damage while Totem is Active" is useless with this LS configuration. All Melee modifiers doesn't apply to the projectile part of the skill, so you will see a huge DPS increase in tooltip but the projectiles doesn't include that boost.
"
wernson666 wrote:
you should try call of brotherhood ring for perma freeze :)

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think this will not make a significant difference from what this build already has (Hatred in a Crit based build).

But besides that, I don't like the idea of loosing more life from one ring in this build. Life pool is pretty tight already, and I decided to keep Hinekora's Sight Amulet just because Dodge is completely mandatory here to deal with damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info