[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

So... Are you using dual bino's, or one bino's and a bleeding on hit rare dagger?

Nice build =)
Thanks! I made the build after respec a level 90 Ranger in Standard. In that case I used two Bino's because prior tu 2.3 "Rupture" ascendancy point doesn't exists and instead there was "Sharp & Venomous" which was pretty poor.

Choosing Bino's was not about because I need something special about that unique, just great Crit / Physical Damage stats and good looking.

With 2.3, "Rupture" truly makes a difference because you get a constant +40% Crit Multi plus +80% Crit Chance. For that, I suggest that with 2.3 this build should be based on two great Crit/Phys Daggers, one of them with L7 Vagan "Causes Bleeding on Hit". The other one, could be a Bino's depending on price on league.

Counting that bleeding is only possible if an attack has at least a portion of physical damage, our 100% elemental damage main attack can't spread bleeding, so I decided to use the LS CoH, which is physical, for spreading bleeding effect.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
Thanks! I made the build after respec a level 90 Ranger in Standard. In that case I used two Bino's because prior tu 2.3 "Rupture" ascendancy point doesn't exists and instead there was "Sharp & Venomous" which was pretty poor.

Choosing Bino's was not about because I need something special about that unique, just great Crit / Physical Damage stats and good looking.

With 2.3, "Rupture" truly makes a difference because you get a constant +40% Crit Multi plus +80% Crit Chance. For that, I suggest that with 2.3 this build should be based on two great Crit/Phys Daggers, one of them with L7 Vagan "Causes Bleeding on Hit". The other one, could be a Bino's depending on price on league.

Counting that bleeding is only possible if an attack has at least a portion of physical damage, our 100% elemental damage main attack can't spread bleeding, so I decided to use the LS CoH, which is physical, for spreading bleeding effect.

Doesn't Rupture gives you 25% bleeding on hit? Thought you could apply it even with 100% elemental damage.
It says "25% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks". Only Hits that deals physical damage (just more than zero) could cause bleeding.

That's why I decided to use the LS CoH setup for causing bleeding and keep the main attack as 100% elemental damage.
Since you are converting all you physical damage to lightning shouldnt you be using lightning pen?
"
mas_mariano wrote:
It says "25% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks". Only Hits that deals physical damage (just more than zero) could cause bleeding.

That's why I decided to use the LS CoH setup for causing bleeding and keep the main attack as 100% elemental damage.

Alright, now I understand. Another thing, how are you dealing with ele reflect mobs? I sacrificed some dmg, and went Vaal Pact + Vitality Void, and it's working pretty good.

PD: Hablas español, no? Ja...
Quick question if I'm following your build..
Do I follow the gear on your character stat or the gear info you provided on page one..

Also please check to see I have made a lot of changes and some more advice would be very helpful thank you

Love it ;)
Hi mate!! First of all, nice build, really thx for it. Have two quick questions about it.

Now that u test the build a little bit more, are u still taking the CoH setup to spread the bleed instead of switch phys to light for added fire?

And i realized that u didnt pick any jewel nodes, it was intended?? Or u wanna use the last points to pick some jewels??

Thx for all!!
Cheers
"
So, I made some changes in tree for taking Iron Reflexes

So how did you like them? is it worth to swap for it? planning to try your build ;)

Nice job btw, always wanted to play with this skill.
What about Atziri and maps T12+?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info