[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

so, if i get it right - there's only two options for this build.

1. 0 armour + maxed out evasion
2. little bit of armour + decreased evasion

Sometimes you DO recieve physical damage , right? Even with 75% evasion. And when it happens you re probably dead.
Maybe it is not a bad idea to slightly decrease evasion for getting some armour.
Last edited by 4bsorbe on Nov 10, 2016, 1:56:33 PM
Yes, sometimes you could get some physical damage. But you will not die from any physical damage you receive. And because you have to play this build far away from dangerous bosses, you always try to avoid hits that could one-shot you, like uber Izaro for example.

I usually kill bosses off-screen really. But, is true that you could run some armour on gear to get some physical reduction. On previous reply, I just try to say that when I tested, things that could one-shot you, still kill you with some armour or not.
hi guys ,hey Op thanks for the guide,can you tell me please why did we go for DW instead shield?do you think is much better this way?idk much about DW thing :D

Thanks
DW improves damage a lot, there's some great passives for DW like Dervish, Aspect of the Panther and most important for a crit build, Twin Terrors.

Having "Causes Bleeding" affix in one of two daggers is not that hard and because you rely on Dodge (w/ Acrobatics), you don't benefit too much from block. So, using a shield will improve your life (good one) and evasion (poor one).

Capped Dodge proves to be a quite good choice for survivability and I decided to go this way. First draft of this build was based on block and was kinda awful.
"
alansx wrote:
hi guys ,hey Op thanks for the guide,can you tell me please why did we go for DW instead shield?do you think is much better this way?idk much about DW thing :D

Thanks

I think shield is viable as well. I got a similar build (originally made for spectral throw):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBLEFLQVmBX0FtQguDY0OSA-rES8RlhPaFUMWqha_GYoZjhutIuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCsKLOEtVTB8N9Q6sz3RPeJDMUcGSO5KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW9VuvXfJh4mKsZU1l02yMbmlvJ3BScFZxQ3Ttdct4rnsUfXV944d2idOMNo19jX6Nv46KkBuXBpfQmhOaapuNnaqjiqxmsQGxs7TFuT674702vqfC7MM6xKLNmM9e037V-NZY2Hbawdtu29Tb5-Cf45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O_MX-uv_e?accountName=aaOzymandias&characterName=Alaisiagae

And I use a shield with it. Th build is not 100% optimized, but it has essentially the same idea behind it. I opted for a Starkonjas and not a Rat's Nest since with herald of ice and power charges I was max crit chance anyways and wanted health. Dps might go a tad lower however, so it is up to you.
Updated guide for 2.5 after patch notes. There's not any significant changes, only update on screenshots and minor corrections.

Can't wait to start Breach League playing with this build again!
How do you feel the new Choir of the Storm amulet would work with this build? Seems to mesh nicely with the idea.
"
How do you feel the new Choir of the Storm amulet would work with this build? Seems to mesh nicely with the idea.

Just amazing. That amulet fits perfect with the build and will be an excellent addition. Thanks, I will update the guide with this new unique. Price is pretty low too, just great.
Having a bit of difficulty at Merciless Izaro. 4k life. I've followed the guide and buildtree, my char [Kirve] is unlocked but I'll post gear:

Basically, if the goddess casts the green foam spray of death, I'm... dead. Instantly. I feel like multistrike works against me when he has no adds yet, because I'm rooted in place while I swing my LS three-to-six-to-nine times (ridiculous attack speed!).

Lvl 80 char. Just finished Piercing Shots per your tree, and I also have Phase Acrobatics. I haven't had to pay for a lab run yet... and I really hope I don't have to now. I might possibly be able to eek out some more life w/gear, but probably only another 200 or so, maybe 500.

Maybe I need to try getting closer and just slowly wearing him down? The goddess doesn't seem to use her spray as much if you're closer... My res isn't great, either...F/C/L/Ch = 38/65/68/-49.

Usted puede ayudarme, por favor? Con respeto y amistad. Gracias! :)
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 29, 2017, 9:08:56 PM
Is there any unique flasks that is better then normal ones for this build ?
Also, are you able to write what affix/suffix is good for jewels ?

I'm feeling a bit squishy, any tips on how to improve that ? (I know my body armour need upgrade)

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAAGAF4DhwUtBbUILgxzDY0RLxPaFUMV9ha_GY4brSPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqWyzhLlMwcTB8Nj06QkMxQzZEnkcGR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FO7U89VS1b1W69d8mBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWlObAhsjG8ncFJ07XXLdf159nrvexR9dX3jhG-E2Yd2idOMNo19jX6Nv46Kj2CUuJVml9CaapuNnaqjiqZ_rGatwrEBsbO0xbVIt7a5Pr02vqe_1cLsz17Tb9N-1CPUQtZY2HbasdrB227b592o45_nVOpi62PtQe2D7g7xivzF_rr_3g==?accountName=robin_nerf&characterName=TandlakareRickardsson
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info