[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

"
"
superjack010 wrote:
"
No need to lose out on HoA for HoT cos you can just spec into a jewel and be fine

I don't really understand what you mean. I'm not using herald of thunder.

-

I'm thinking this skill tree would suit end game better. You might even be able to reach a comfortable 5k life with 3 jewel sockets, while sacrificing a very small amount of damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn11_roDh5VmDHOxsxutlLh7FKOKI_ZNko19MHxRR-dUJP3_3o2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QgW1wuwqW3n2QzZS7LTF2-dHBth2uT6sZizhfePTby5T7T831GKsbIydqjY962MRLwMeH0G1SNRC8YpsCIRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGQG3BWmhPb1O4O_MUNjYd2459KfRX2YnkABluvTipM_9ZYj2BDMdrBdO0FLXrvjX63tnXL6mK-p2BBY3BlTb02R35pTlPPE9qxARVDz17asa3CZ6A=

You could also spec into vaal pact, although I believe that would negate the life regen effect from binos. It could be a win win or a win lose situation. I haven't decided yet.

Why not spec into vitality void instead? Save a point that way while keeping regen for a win win. Revenge of the hunted is also an option as well. Though in theory your way should work well. You can reach 5k+ easily by not using
(at 94 you can spec into a 2nd jewel but not many people like going that far use my tree as ex. Currently have my passive on atk speed)

PS
I didn't read your post correctly my bad. (still possible to do deathless guardians though unsure about shaper. Doing that maybe next week)

I don't believe removing
would be a decent idea since you lose the 1k accuracy (Drops me from 91% to 81%) Also, that is a good idea to spec into vitality void instead of vaal pact, I believe that would be the better route.
I personally think that Hinekora's is a great addition to the build. A perfect one gives you +10% Dodge A/S and this build relies his survivability mostly on Dodge. Plus, gives tons of accuracy for a great Chance to Hit that works great for a crit based build.

But truth is that is not entirely mandatory and for those who prefer some more life on amulet could replace it with a good flask usage, thanks to Quartz.
Hello!
Lets imagine that you ve got 50 exalts.
Which expensive gear can be used for this build?
"
4bsorbe wrote:
Hello!
Lets imagine that you ve got 50 exalts.
Which expensive gear can be used for this build?

buy the rats nest with the 3proj lightning strike
21/20 lightning strike (if ones not available then just buy 20/20's and corrupt them)
gg boots
gg gloves (with proj dmg base)
gg belt with high phys and wed
gg chest with high evasion and health
gg amulet (or just buy a perfect hinakoras sight) with the highest crit and multi an ungodly amount of accuracy
gg crit dagger(s)
also a dying sun. extra proj for the heck of it
I totally agree with DerekLeStrange list. Just some additional thoughts:

- Maybe a 6L Kintsugi could be a fine addition to your survivability (RRRGGB could be kinda expensive?).
- Vessel of Vinktar instead of Dying Sun.
- Avoid using Bino's and pick two great rare high physical/crit daggers.
- Maybe replace some nodes on tree to pick x3 Jewel nodes with top rare jewels with max life and great offensive stats to improve your life pool.
Hey !
I really enjoyed your build, and had no problems while playing it before hitting very late game. Just have some questions now about hp pool and jewels.
Thats how my gear is presenting right now :
Spoiler

I got another dagger waiting to be exchanged, but still need some lvl at the masters :) Its here :
Spoiler

My max life right now is around 4,4k, and my skill tree looks like this ( i bought one jewel with life/eva/melee at the bottom) :

I would be really grateful if you could drop me some thoughts/hints about what you suggest to change :)

I'm planning to buy another armor ( this one cost me 30c + 40c trying to roll it with C only, so not that bad actually ) with higher Eva and life. I know that I can seek for other boots too - but really like these ones ( dropped them myself :D ) still has to change the enchant tho.
What are your thoughts Guru ?
Jewels should have life/eva/melee ??
Again huge thanks for the nice build, spent a lot of fun hours with it :D ( in advance sorry for eng / not my native)
Last edited by knrd1337 on Nov 9, 2016, 9:21:52 AM
Glad you enjoy the build! Can't wait for next league to play with this build again (last time was Prophecy league before Atlas).

About your questions:

- Your gear is OK (dunno your chest because is not linked) and yes, you loose some life on boots but you already know that. Hinekora's is better than it seems, but again, is up to you.
- I'm thinking about picking more jewel nodes from tree to improve life pool.
- You can pick Thick Skin and one more life node from duellist to get a 27% inc. maximum life, I suggest you do. With my char from Prophecy at level 90 I got 5K life (Machuca_La_Hiena).
- If you need Elreon 8 or any other master level 7, ask me in game (essence, all 8 on standard).
- Important! Never use "melee" modifiers, for example on jewels. Any "melee" modifier doesn't apply to projectile part of LS attack, so, for this build is useless (you will see the increase on tooltip but that's because tooltip ONLY show melee part of the skill).
Added chest to link before
So all in all,
- change armor for eva base
- Perf hinekora
-jewels with life and eva / ( maybe attack speed as the third one then?)
I think im gonna wait with the masters, i wanna grind it myself ^^
-Check the tree and thick skin.
Ty for the response :))
Last edited by knrd1337 on Nov 9, 2016, 11:03:53 AM
Is IT OK? to play without armor at all?
Does it make sense to usehybrid armor\evasion items to get some?
I tried at the very beginning of this build to put some armour on it. Imo, is not worthy. Your defences rely on capped 75% Dodge A/S plus high Evasion and seems enough to play safe. Most important, you hit from a safe distance and on the edge of the screen, even off-screen is where you deliver the highest damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info