[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

So MAS..

So far I'm in the standard league.. now that you have made the changes to everything and also
the skill tree shall I go ahead and make the changes to the passive tree.. and gems etc..

Or is this change for the Prophecy league..
Or both..

Thanks
All changes apply to Standard league, my suggestion is to go ahead and change your character accordingly. Regards!
Hi Mas - excellent guide - thank you.

How much resistances is required? How much are you running with?

I'm running a Tabula (until I can 5L or 6L my chest) but mine are around
Fire 75% (136%)
Cold 75% (51%)
Lightning 75% (127%)

Dodge attacks = 42%
Spell Dogdge = 45%

My life pool is around 3900.

I dont' want to replace my amulet with Hinekora's Sight because I will lose a ton of other stuff which will literally kill me.

Even at lvl 78, I still get battered badly at Dried Lakes Merciless - i.e I have to 200% focus..

.. is there somewhere I'm going wrong / missing?

If you got time, can you take a look at my profile please, character name is LailaAlGhul.

(Please note my belt is missing as worn by other character named RealVanessaIves)

Let me know any criticism/recommendations appreciated so I can improve the character LailaAlGhul (e.g how I can improve my survivability, my damage etc)

(yes no Bleed on Hit yet until I get a decent Dagger)

Thanks again for your guide.
Last edited by Xetter on Jul 6, 2016, 6:15:22 AM
Hi, glad you like the guide, thanks!

About your character:

- Resistances, as with any other build, should be cap 75% in Merciless Difficulty (this means a total of 135%).
- I suggest you go for Hinekora's Sight and use Vaal Grace. This means a 75% capped Dodge A/S. Your amulet only gives you life and resistances, remove that boots and use rare ones with life/resis.
- Hinekora's Sight will helps you a lot with your Chance to Hit too.
- Bleed on Hit for rare dagger is not useful until you got merciless lab, so there's no need to rush it. But, your second dagger is pretty bad (6.60% Crit Chance is really low). I suggest you pick another Bino's.
- You decide Fast and Deadly for cruel lab, but is pretty poor compared to Powerful Precision. I suggest you exchange that (5 regrets for each ascendancy point). With this you will get a great increase in Crit Chance. Consider that additionally, you need a Q20 Lightning Strike gem, but now in league are really cheap.
- Your LS setup is pretty poor. You need to exchange it because Added Lightning Damage is poor, Herald of Ash should be outside this and Increased Critical Strikes would be unnecessary if you make all previous changes. Go for Lightning Strike + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical Projectile Attack Damage (really important, huge damage boost) + Increased Critical Damage (another huge boost) + Physical to Lightning / Added Fire Damage (I suggest you stay with PtL until you got bleeding boost from merciless lab).
- Remember to always use CoH setup for getting your Power Charges, Faster Attack will help you to not wasting too much time with this initial attack before fights.

With all this I guess you will notice a truly great improvement to overall performance of your char.

Regards!
wow thanks for quick response and very good recommendations.

I got some questions based on that:

1) If I replace my amulet with Hinekora's Sight and use Vaal Grace, I lose life and any resistances I have, so my life will be even lower than now...

2) If I replace the boots, then I lose a lot of spell dodge - won't that gimp me and make more vulnerable?

3) "Powerful Precision - Projectile Critical Chance increased by Arrow pierce chance"
How does this work in this build?

Thanks again!

"
mas_mariano wrote:
Hi, glad you like the guide, thanks!

About your character:

- Resistances, as with any other build, should be cap 75% in Merciless Difficulty (this means a total of 135%).
- I suggest you go for Hinekora's Sight and use Vaal Grace. This means a 75% capped Dodge A/S. Your amulet only gives you life and resistances, remove that boots and use rare ones with life/resis.
- Hinekora's Sight will helps you a lot with your Chance to Hit too.
- Bleed on Hit for rare dagger is not useful until you got merciless lab, so there's no need to rush it. But, your second dagger is pretty bad (6.60% Crit Chance is really low). I suggest you pick another Bino's.
- You decide Fast and Deadly for cruel lab, but is pretty poor compared to Powerful Precision. I suggest you exchange that (5 regrets for each ascendancy point). With this you will get a great increase in Crit Chance. Consider that additionally, you need a Q20 Lightning Strike gem, but now in league are really cheap.
- Your LS setup is pretty poor. You need to exchange it because Added Lightning Damage is poor, Herald of Ash should be outside this and Increased Critical Strikes would be unnecessary if you make all previous changes. Go for Lightning Strike + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical Projectile Attack Damage (really important, huge damage boost) + Increased Critical Damage (another huge boost) + Physical to Lightning / Added Fire Damage (I suggest you stay with PtL until you got bleeding boost from merciless lab).
- Remember to always use CoH setup for getting your Power Charges, Faster Attack will help you to not wasting too much time with this initial attack before fights.

With all this I guess you will notice a truly great improvement to overall performance of your char.

Regards!
Last edited by Xetter on Jul 6, 2016, 9:59:53 AM
1,2) With Hinekora's plus Vaal Grace you got almost cap Dodge Spells, you can't have more than 75%: 30% (from Acrobatics) + 10% (from Hinekora's) + 34% (from Vaal Grace) = 74% Block Spells. Boots become useless because cap is at 75%. You need to get resistances from elsewhere in gear, that's why I recommended exchanging boots with a good rare with life and resis. And you got a ring without life, there you can have additional life.

3) Arrow pierce contains any modifier to Projectile pierce. This build is based on 100% pierce thanks to Piercing Shots + Q20 LS + Powerful Precision. That gives you an equal amount of increased Crit Chance.

Important, I forgot to mention in previous reply: you need to exchange your helmet with Rat's Nest, pretty important for increased Crit Chance.

At the end, is really important to reach a really high Crit Chance with this build plus trying to kill all dangerous bosses near off-screen for safety plus huge damage boost from Far Shot.

Hope this helps. Regards!
OK.. Greetings Mas..

After weeks of farming and grinding and shopping.. I have go the build to somewhat somewhere..
Still need to improve the resistance and need to find a good belt with out loosing strength, Intelligence and Dexterity Stats..

If I remove my belt I need 42 strength stats to be even able to use Bino's..

Please give me some more advice..

And tips to what I can do to improve this even better..

Thank you.. I know you have changed and updated the build I want to get it to where I want it and then make changes to reflect ele dmg etc.. But you may also advise me on there to PLEASE..

Thank you
Quick suggestions:

- For reflect map mods, I quote guide:
"

For Physical Reflect map mod switch Increased Critical Damage for Physical to Lightning. Elemental Reflect map mod can't be done.

- You got Rupture but you don't have a Dagger with "Causes Bleeding on hit". Therefore, you don't benefit from that great ascendancy point.
- Additionally, your LS setup includes PtL gem, which means that you will never cause bleed, because hits with zero physical damage can't cause bleeding.
- Your gloves are really bad, get good ones and look for getting the STR attribute you need from them.
- Then, you will be able to exchange your belt and get Rustic Sash w/ elemental damage and some resistances/life.
- You're getting really poor evasion from gear, try to improve that for better chance to evade.

Luck with that!
Hi and thank you for the guide. I followed the one before you changed it with Physical to Lightning and the other Skill-Tree. My character is now level 90 as well.

Loving the dps and clearance speed. I just have some questions about some stuff. Please note ahead of time that I'm still rather inexperienced in this game. So maybe some stuff comes across rather silly/stupid.

1) Why do you take the "Piercing Shots" nodes?

Powerful Precision gives us good piercing and LS gem too, if you up its quality.
Also the risk of hitting a reflect monster somewhere out of sight.
Is it just for clearance speed or does it have another purpose? Because I'd rather have higher dps for bosses.

I didn't take those nodes and kept fencing. So I got fencing and twin terrors.

2) How exactly do you deal with Atziri's reflect-problem?

I don't know much about that fighting-scenario in general anyway. Like...which of the images reflect? All? Just one? Where do you position yourself? Do you take any gems out during the fight? Because I take out frost wall when I fight Piety in Malformation map or whatever that is called again. That level 9 map that looks like the area right before Malachai. Frost wall blocks my way to run from the darn "laser" from Piety. Sometimes I take Multistrike out when doing a mission for Vorici.

3) If you'd go for lvl 100 what other nodes would you pick?

I am too inexperienced to tell, but I cannot find anything else desirable. I'd personally go for jewel spots.
Hi! Really glad you like the build!

About your questions:

1) Usually, I try to kill anything as far as I can with this build. Powerful Precision gives you 0% Chance to Pierce for enemies far away (at the edge of the screen). So, piercing rely on Q20 gem (+40%) plus Piercing Shots nodes (+50%). Combined with Powerful Precision, you get the same amount of Crit Chance based on your Chance to Pierce. Of course, this is not entirely mandatory, just want to clarify that I choose this mostly for increased Crit Chance, not for 100% pierce only.
Another reason why full pierce is important to me is that Frost Wall is one important defence mechanism, and thanks to 100% pierce you can hit from behind the wall.
Reflect monsters outside screen are risky, but is a problem anyway with more or less chance to pierce. But without PtL, this is not an instant kill any more and you can deal with it.

2) Just consider that Whirling Blades pass through Frost Wall.
About Atziri fight, as I stated in post, I don't like this build for killing her, is completely doable, but uncomfortable. During reflect stage, only one copy reflect damage. Is the one with a mirror in her hand. The remaining three doesn't reflect. I try to position myself between four copies facing the wall so LS spread doesn't accidentally hit reflect Atziri. I don't exchange gems, just specifically use ruby/topaz flasks.

3) In my case, with remaining points I choose Fencing plus three jewel nodes.
Last edited by mas_mariano on Aug 1, 2016, 5:18:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info