[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

Hey, im doing this build from day one in Essence league. Great build by the way!

I made some modifications in the gem setup. For more survability, also im very lazy, so i take the HOIce+AMark+COH setup. I added an Immortal call in the CWDT setup.

Can any experiencid player tell me if this has some desadvatage from original setup?

The rest of the Gear, i have to put an unset ring for hatred

this build really reminds me on my perandus LS deadeye, which reached lvl 88 with 2x hyaons fury :D

i may give it a try in essence :D
I know I still need life but is there anything i can replace?

"
m0rf33 wrote:
where to get the 75% block?

Is not 75% block chance. This build is based on dodge attacks/spells.

75% dodge attacks = 40% from tree + 34% from vaal grace + 10% from quartz flask (reach cap at 75%)

74% dodge spells = 30% from tree + 34% from vaal grace + 10% from quartz flask
"
Hey, im doing this build from day one in Essence league. Great build by the way!

I made some modifications in the gem setup. For more survability, also im very lazy, so i take the HOIce+AMark+COH setup. I added an Immortal call in the CWDT setup.

Can any experiencid player tell me if this has some desadvatage from original setup?

The rest of the Gear, i have to put an unset ring for hatred

Glad to read that! Thanks!

About your changes, all seems fine. I'm using that CoH setup in another build and maybe is time to consider including HoI on this one.

Just consider changing one Bino's for a good dagger with bleeding effect from vagan bench. Great overall improvement.

PS: por tu nombre... argentino? yo tmb...
"
Grumpy3D wrote:
this build really reminds me on my perandus LS deadeye, which reached lvl 88 with 2x hyaons fury :D

i may give it a try in essence :D

When I begin with this build I respec a Ranger on standard and test 2x Hyaon's Fury. Go with Raider, then Deadeye and finally the 2x Bino's that changed to the actual setup.

Additional damage taken from Hyaon's Fury seems really hard imo so I decided to go this way.

If you try it out, hope you enjoy playing with this build!
"
I know I still need life but is there anything i can replace?

Well, first of all, as you stated, life is pretty tight on your gear.

When you got the chance, try using a good dagger with bleed (if you already got Rupture), and most important, reconsider your LS setup. Now is 100% elemental, so if you got Rupture, you will not cause bleed and depending on your stats, Increased Critical Damage support should give you a better performance (or Added Fire Damage). In both cases, you keep physical damage and will cause bleed.
Hi again...

one more question, this new base gloves could work with this build? the projectiles from LS are consider Projectile Attack?

Yes, LS has two parts: melee and projectile. Any projectile modifier applies, but only to projectile part of skill, because of that, you will not see any change on DPS tooltip. Tooltip only show melee part of the skill.

Such great new bases on AoW...
Update: (now did merc lab to obtain rupture)

Added more life and put rolled some evasion on to the boots. currently lv 86. I got capp res and i want to think i'll be able to do somethin' like uber lab but hesitant. Getting my gems to 20 then gcp them. i do about 41k with hatred,HoA and ice g. Is that okay? I can't get my hands on something like a bleed on hit yet nor can i craft one so the 2nd bino has to make due. Any thing i should look for in a dagger? I tend to try and find a 60% base then 30crit global then 90inc phys. Can't find many and unsure to make the purchase if it doesn't scale my dmg.
Also, would cwdt,immortal call,frost wall be a better choice for the set up? If so, what levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info