LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

I don't really get what's so hard to understand about the math but perhaps this analogy would be easier to understand for some people:

Pretend you were fundraising and someone came up and said "I will give you $75 for every donor you get including myself" (I am a jewel that will grant this much whatever per number of this type of jewel you have)

Others hear this and think it's a novel idea and promise the same thing.

In the end you have ten people pledging 75 dollars for every donor including themselves. (10 jewels)

Do you only get a 750 dollars? 10 people times $75? (10 jewels times 75 armour) No. You get 7500 dollars because each person said they would give 75 for each donor including themselves. 10 people pledging $75 per donor times 10 donors.

Now let's mix it up, say you had it was a fundraiser for the homeless. 6 people say they don't have money but can donate 15 cans of food for every donor including themselves and 4 say they can donate 6 blankets per donor.

That's 20 people distributed like this:

10@$75 = $750
6@15 cans = 90 cans
4@6 blankets = 24 blankets

All per donor so you multiply it all by 20
lol of course, no physical variant.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
for what armor when u can oneshot everything offscreen without being hit?

this game is to easy

went boring
The 75 armour per jewel is nice, I could drop Grace+IronReflex with it. But the +15 mana is a joke. Maybe 25 could be nice, but still - only Templar's Inqs/Guard and/or MoM build will utilize it, and still no real impact. Especially, when green is 6% elemental damage? Sick, at most 5%, or may just 4%.

Anyway, interesting mechanic - waiting for more similar with jewels or items (flasks?).
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on May 30, 2016, 5:31:55 AM
I guess this is a new skyforth build enabling thing for top 0,1% players.

If you want to make a build based on this new unique then you gonna need ±12 viridian and thats gonna be expensive as hell unless they are extremely common (unlikely).

you don't want stack low number of these since in that case you are better of with rare ones.
Last edited by Proximi on May 30, 2016, 5:42:13 AM
The scaling potential seems waaaayy too high.
Red and Blue are defensive mostly, why should the gren be offensive ?
Convert it to +75 evasion instead of ele damage, and even though the scaling would still be too high, that would be more like something that could be balanced.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 30, 2016, 5:49:04 AM
And even if they were very common, all it need to ruin their economy is a mathil's video of how powerful this jewel is and the price gonna skyrocket since every player would buy 15 jewels at once.
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Tried to convince the public Varunastra is vendor thrash-no one believed.
Tried to convince the public Incandescent Heart is vendor thrash-no one believed.
No point trying for this one...people are stubborn.

Can we give him a medal or something? The confidence in this post in which he burns himself it pure greatness.

So you wanted to convince the public that Varunastra is vendor trash. Strange Vendor trash even selling for 20chaos + after 2 weeks in the league, now the cheapest at the end are even 2 ex.

So what is your definition of vendor trash? Everything under 1 ex i have to guess?

Not mentioning the sword is actually good...

No, he even tops himself with a great display of not being able to apply basic math and make a quick skilltree. Funny enough i went to make one, came back to the thread and several other had made the EXACT 100% copy to mine, which would just work and have 16-17 slots depending if you want to go to the jewelsslot behind the kinda bad mana nodes near CI. And that is just a first brainstorm.

The scalling possibilites are crazy as fuck, but sure, vendor trash am i right?

Sit down boy and let the grown ups talk. You have lost your right to take part in this discussion.

He vendors everything worth 1ex+, including exalts in order to challenge himself, he's that hardcore.
chaos conversion nerf making casters sensible to reflect + buff of ele prolif + 600% ele damages = league of Detonate death incoming ?
cant be 7500, would be crazy and op

Its only 750 armour, gain 75 per Spectrum only, just read the description

you know what means adding 7500 to the armour? its like having multiple determinations active
Last edited by RieklinRideR on May 30, 2016, 6:12:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info