Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

"
Hi! You made an awesome build. Really keen to try it!

I have never tried Caustic Arrow builds, so I did some research on items and gems I need, and I have a specific question.

If I have a Drillneck with a "Additional arrow" corruption, can I drop Concentrated Effect gem to replace it with IIQ gem? Or the outcome is not worth it?

Thank you in advance?

never drop conc effect it adds huge dps, tho dps output doesnt show in tooltip dps for conc effect gem

rather drop void manu or rapid decay and change the socket color

and u dont need +1 neck u already have +1 mod from ascendancy tree +1 is just for aoe doesnt add extra dps
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Sep 12, 2016, 11:49:00 AM
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
Hi! You made an awesome build. Really keen to try it!

I have never tried Caustic Arrow builds, so I did some research on items and gems I need, and I have a specific question.

If I have a Drillneck with a "Additional arrow" corruption, can I drop Concentrated Effect gem to replace it with IIQ gem? Or the outcome is not worth it?

Thank you in advance.

never drop conc effect it adds huge dps, tho dps output doesnt show in tooltip dps for conc effect gem

rather drop void manu or rapid decay and change the socket color

and u dont need +1 neck u already have +1 mod from ascendancy tree +1 is just for aoe doesnt add extra dps

Thank you very much for your explanation!

Now I've got everything clear! :)
Hey I want to start this build, but I don't understand the passive skill tree. You showed me your level 90 tree as the Scion class, and you only have a handful of nodes from the Scion starting point before switching to the ranger starting point. How can I get 5 ascendancy points so quick in the game?
Last edited by the_real_rock_ruchi on Sep 14, 2016, 2:12:09 AM
"
Hey I want to start this build, but I don't understand the passive skill tree. You showed me your level 90 tree as the Scion class, and you only have a handful of nodes from the Scion starting point before switching to the ranger starting point. How can I get 5 ascendancy points so quick in the game?

What I did is build down to the right to connect to the start Ranger node. I've never built a scion before, but I'm hoping I can just remove the connector nodes between Scion and the Ranger nodes I need once I get that ascendency point. It only took me three extra points to do this.

On another note, I had a question about bow type. Why is Maraketh suggested over any other bow, and is my ilvl 72 6s maraketh bow enough or should i realistically shoot for ilvl 84 to have the highest possible res roll? I guess I also don't understand why phys on the bow is not important. I get why ias isn't important.

Thanks.
IGN: Abovethelaw_
"

those nodes u can respec later when u have final ascendancy points, untill u do uber lab. i dont understand why is it so tough for u to understand atleast read what it says. the final ascendancy pt give u access to start from ranger location so its not needed to connect with scion starting point anymore, which saves 3 pts that u can spend somewhere else.
fb.com/x1gamin
"
Abovethelaw wrote:
"

What I did is build down to the right to connect to the start Ranger node. I've never built a scion before, but I'm hoping I can just remove the connector nodes between Scion and the Ranger nodes I need once I get that ascendency point. It only took me three extra points to do this.

On another note, I had a question about bow type. Why is Maraketh suggested over any other bow, and is my ilvl 72 6s maraketh bow enough or should i realistically shoot for ilvl 84 to have the highest possible res roll? I guess I also don't understand why phys on the bow is not important. I get why ias isn't important.

Thanks.

because Ca gem dps depends on gem lvl more than phys dmg. phys dmg will increase dps a little compared to +1
and maraketh base gives free 6% ms on implict which is good for this build.

AND IAS is not important because CA ground doesnt stack u shoot once and its effect lasts 4-5 sec and then u agn shoot, so here APS hardly matters but still 1.4+ APS is good for frenzy shooting but it never will increase ur DPS.
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Sep 14, 2016, 9:56:57 AM
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
Abovethelaw wrote:
"

Thanks.

because Ca gem dps depends on gem lvl more than phys dmg. phys dmg will increase dps a little compared to +1
and maraketh base gives free 6% ms on implict which is good for this build.

AND IAS is not important because CA ground doesnt stack u shoot once and its effect lasts 4-5 sec and then u agn shoot, so here APS hardly matters but still 1.4+ APS is good for frenzy shooting but it never will increase ur DPS.

Thanks for your reply. What are your thoughts on ilvl 84 vs ilvl 72 for a marakath. Seems ideal to be ilvl 84, but in reality unless you get a god res roll it probably doesn't matter much is my thought.
IGN: Abovethelaw_
ilvl 84 is good for tier 1 top resists roll, but that's gonna be hard/expensive to get ...
Hi,thanks for your build!

My gear:

Spoiler

i just respect my scion for try this. Thanks
Last edited by vick666 on Sep 14, 2016, 5:46:09 PM
^^ Just curious, with the gear you have listed, how fast is your clear speed and have you noticed a visible improvement in drops and quality of drops going with this MF?

In past leagues I've mf'ed with a variety of builds and never found them to be as fruitful as I would have hoped.

I have started this build, but wanted to hear some feedback. How challenging is the content up past lvl60 with this build all geared up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info