[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

"
Denezen wrote:
^^ Just curious, with the gear you have listed, how fast is your clear speed and have you noticed a visible improvement in drops and quality of drops going with this MF?

In past leagues I've mf'ed with a variety of builds and never found them to be as fruitful as I would have hoped.

I have started this build, but wanted to hear some feedback. How challenging is the content up past lvl60 with this build all geared up?

blue 5L +2 rolled bow will carry u upto lvl 80 closed eyes (need drillneck and 4L queens armor too). total cost around 30c for these 3 items.

CA + pierce + void manu + rapid decay + conc effect
fb.com/x1gamin
"
X1aNzZ wrote:
"
Denezen wrote:
^^ Just curious, with the gear you have listed, how fast is your clear speed and have you noticed a visible improvement in drops and quality of drops going with this MF?

In past leagues I've mf'ed with a variety of builds and never found them to be as fruitful as I would have hoped.

I have started this build, but wanted to hear some feedback. How challenging is the content up past lvl60 with this build all geared up?

blue 5L +2 rolled bow will carry u upto lvl 80 closed eyes (need drillneck and 4L queens armor too). total cost around 30c for these 3 items.

CA + pierce + void manu + rapid decay + conc effect

Awesome, ty
Looks good!
This is my gear in Essence :

22k dps without charge and gems 19/20 empower level 2
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
"
Frysk wrote:
This is my gear in Essence :

22k dps without charge and gems 19/20 empower level 2

try carcass instead of queens if u are going pure dps

btw this guide is about mf ing
fb.com/x1gamin
loving the build so far.]
Currently trying to farm merci dried lakes but the mobs are taking a bit to die, will the damage go up as I level up more? I think my CA tooltip chaos damage is only around 3-4k

Why the cwdt immortal call setup? How are you getting endurance charges?
Ugh I don't understand the skill tree.
anyone care to explain?
Is this build high tier map/ueber Lab viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info