[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Why does the skill tree go into the duelist area when the points can be saved and used in the chaos damage clusters near shadow like method to madness or even atrophy
How do you kill bosses leveling up with this build? My single target damage (bosses and rares) is pretty bad and it takes minutes to kill those things in a 4 link +1 bow
Hi, when you get better stuff you'll see the real difference. You're stuff is good to farm, but need to be up ;)

How can i link my stuff here ?
Soz for bad english ^^
so i have this bow now am geting 5434chaos dps is ther eny gem i can replace?
can u fix the tree please?
"
Canepa1990 wrote:
so i have this bow now am geting 5434chaos dps is ther eny gem i can replace?

Use empower only after lvl 3
fb.com/x1gamin
Spoiler

Nice build man! Here's my current set-up in Essence right now:

Couple questions, would you take Sadima's or Aurseize for gloves? (in my case diff between 43/183 iiq/iir vs 27/233)

How come you dont pick up the extra frenzy charges on the tree, would only be a few more passives?
5 is enuf i think 2 more will hardly add 1K dps

rather take 2 jewel slot for life + dps

but u can take them later past lvl 95
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Oct 8, 2016, 9:33:35 AM
Got 2 chaos at lvl 20 on the same map. This build is so strong, only thinking about making it makes you loot a lot more.

Jokes aside, how does it fare in lab/uber lab ?

Thanks for the build tho, seems fun, I'm trying it :)
Pretty good build so far, I have yet to start maps. I don't know if it has been suggested, but what i started doing some hours ago is spell totem + wither, instead of flame golem.

I never really liked golems, they die waaaaaay too easily in my opinion. Sometimes even a small spider looking at them, and they're gone.

Running Wither totem instead of fire golem might hurt my overall dps on normal/magic packs, but i think the increased chaos damage taken debuff is worth it once you get to a rare/boss. Plus the added protection of Wither's slow.

Another small inconvenient, getting pure evasion boots with red&blue sockets to have totem, wither, and maybe faster casting, might be hard/expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info