[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

I'm farming Dried Lake most of the time with this build for now and I'm having a blast with it even tho it hasn't nearly the clearspeed of my other chars..

I have one Question regarding the ascendency: Would it be acceptable/a good idea to drop Occulist and went for Slayer for the culling and extra damage against Rare/Uniques? I often run with other people, and against dps builds I barely get last hits without culling.. or should I just swap out a gem for the culling gem?

Thanks!
Best regards
Why ascendant instead of deadeye for example
Farming questions:
Below is my current gear. My only real concern is that my HP is only around 3300. I am thinking about getting the scion HP nodes to bump it over 4k and drop some damage from the tree. Current DPS is approx 14k w/ golem and recent kill buff. Any advice on keeping flask up? I rarely take damage and it drops real quick. Also is dried lake the best farming for a while. I am onlyu level 72.
IGN: Flickinboogers
UPDATED !!!

made some decent changes
fb.com/x1gamin
I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the build. I'm planning to use this for the league post race season. Hopefully they don't decide to break it :P

reserved
Hi there

I'm thinking of starting this build up, but what ascendency choices do you choose as scion besides deadeye...in the link you haven't chosen of the three witch ascendancies, but the road to them?

With regards
I'm a fan of CA MF. currently in my peak of MF and cloud damage. full buff 103 iiq 363 iir and 39k cloud. need +1 more frenzy charge on gear to reach 40k :)
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on Aug 12, 2016, 1:55:32 PM
I tried this build during the end of the league, it's very fun to play. I'm currently lvl 82 and sitting at 20/220 MF (+ IIR + Culling for my flame golem and blink arrow) which is fine for now I guess.
There is only one issue right now: In your leveling section you state that at level 80 you'd be sure we'd have enough currency to buy/craft a 6L +3 bow.
I've maybe spent 50c throughout leveling, and right now I've got like 130 chaos orbs, 1 divine, 0 exalt. Even if I bought a cheap 6L bow with a crappy base, I would still need something like 1.5 ex in addition in order to get +3 on it. For a 6L maraketh +3, I'd require around 5 ex more.
My currency so far is gained mostly from unIDed chaos recipes and selling crap uniques for 1c each. Other than that I haven't really found something worth more than maybe 10-15c. Am I just unlucky or am I doing it wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info