[2.3] "Blender Rebirth" : Dual Wielding Axe / Sword Lacerate

"
Kormir wrote:
Hey,

So, for the attributes requirements, I totally agree that some of them are really difficult and time consuming to get, but in the end, it's really useful. Some gem can wait end game to be fully leveled since it's pretty difficult to get enough Intelligence with this tree ^^
And for the tree, you see for yourself what's the best to match your gameplay.

What gems take the intelligence? I'm having a LOT more trouble with Dexterity.

Just a curiousity question, is the arctic breath CWDT mostly for the chilling ground for the slow effect?
Due to Life wrecking all of my remaining time to play games im not able to obsessively research everything the way i used to. I was wondering if someone who has used this build could answer.

I allocated my passives to this tree at level 85 and swapped out my dual strike gem for the lacerate. It is on a BoR. The dual strike i believe was at L20 with a little quality and the lacerate is level 12 with no quality. The dps difference was quite significant. Without any auras active i had 26K dps with dual strike and ~12k on lacerate. Obviously the dps is going to rise once that gem begins leveling. My question is- Is it going to exceed the dps of what a fully leveled dual strike gem would?

Thanks in advance!
I'm not familiar with Dual strike personally, but according to the wiki, at the same level, lacerate has a higher damage multiplier than Dual strike. Obviously Lacerate suffers the 30% less attack speed, but gains the aoe.

I'm actually not sure, does the DPS tooltip for lacerate take into account the dual wield nature, or do you actually need to calculate it yourself?
Is anyone playing a crit version of this? If so, how's the bleed damage there? I started a RT axe gladiator, currently lvl 67 and the bleed damage is so pathetic that it might as well not exist. And that's with Bloodletting + Dirty Techniques which I will promptly drop after witnessing this fiasco.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Is anyone playing a crit version of this? If so, how's the bleed damage there? I started a RT axe gladiator, currently lvl 67 and the bleed damage is so pathetic that it might as well not exist. And that's with Bloodletting + Dirty Techniques which I will promptly drop after witnessing this fiasco.

I'am doing Crit :

Duellis champion LV 90 4800 hp (need better stuff to achieve 5-6k)

39k dps unbuffed, up to 80k with buff (Hatred, golem,4 frenzy, blood rage, warchief)

I could go up to 100k dps with better sword off hand.

Scaeva in main hand has 10% base crit (but will be nerfed soon), i think a good foil with 8% crit won't hurt that much my dps, but the cost of teh sword will raise, saceva is like 3c, good sword 3ex+.
Last edited by snakesolidx on Jul 28, 2016, 9:37:26 AM
4800 hp with Abyssus? Wow.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
4800 hp with Abyssus? Wow.

To be honnest my tree is suboptimal because i was using 2h sword with doomsower and i finally decide to go crit dual wield, so it's not perfect.

Physical is not an issue, because with coil + fortify + AA and my range, i get rarely hit big big stuff, and when i reach low life i get a huge +200% increase armor so combined with granite my armor raise to 40k, it would be better with taste of hate + basalt.

The build would be maybe better as juggernaut or champion block i think.
I don't know if this been posted in the thread but:
Why not go southpaw style? If you get a "statstick" like death's hand you will only need one good weapon instead of two. And get more benefits than dual wielding two sub-optimal weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info