Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

smartloot 2.0
"
Rather than listing every change here, we have made an updated set of skill tree data available to the community for use in passive skill/build planning tools.

Can we still have a list of change please ? Can't see what has changed, but arcane vision.
So let me get this straight.
The build-enabling item that I have been hunting down ever since I started playing this game and never found had it's drop rate reduced even more?
Do you even play your own game?
"
Shield Charge is now an Area of Effect skill. It deals damage to enemies you collide with as you charge, then deals a larger aoe at the end of the charge. It no longer always stuns. It gains more damage and stun threshold reduction the further you travel, up to a certain distance.

Soo now it's more like

|------------>>>>>>>>> BAMMMMMMMM !
Hf :)
"
Kagari wrote:
Nice to see a reduction to the high tier uniques. I've yet to drop one even after they got quadrupled.
At least now i know i won't even bother trying and just farm dried lake for currency and buy the items.

I hate trading and not looting.

Well you know 0.001 % drop x 4 is still a low % :D

Got 3 shav's for example in the 2 week hc event lol , never had even 1 drop before . Go figure .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on May 25, 2016, 10:21:26 PM
"The experience penalty has been adjusted further since the changes to equivalent levels of high level areas introduced in 2.1.0. The new values are still being tested, and will be detailed in the patch notes next week."

Why do I have the feeling that it's gonna take 5000 years to get to level 100 after the patch, unless I leave my wife and my job ?
"
DarkKaine wrote:
The build-enabling item that I have been hunting down ever since I started playing this game and never found had it's drop rate reduced even more?

I feel your pain. I play self found and I've wanted to play CI since launch. It's never going to happen. Drop rates are balanced with the assumption you use poe.trade. I still love the game, but this part of it has always made me sad.
"
DarkKaine wrote:

This is pretty much how I felt when I read that. I haven't seen one of this tier drop let alone the elusive Shav's. Oh well, LL will remain a dream.
Is Whirling Blades going to be addressed?

My suggestions are:

Make it usable with all weapons.

Or

Give it a Cooldown.

Or

Make it similar to Flamedash with X amount of charges.

As of right now, any build which can't use Whirling blades is extremely lackluster. The other movement abilities are not on par with it.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Last edited by Ventor on May 25, 2016, 10:23:38 PM
And double-dipping still not touched in the least. The incompetence and/or bias is astounding, I'm almost impressed by it at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info