Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

I was 2nd. What the? My post was deleted.

Well.....

RIP Infernal Mantle. I mean, keep nerfing Flame Totem builds. Nice GGG! :(

Good thing I was branching out recently.

Also, on that note Consuming Dark just had a nerf not that long ago. Hmm....
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on May 25, 2016, 9:52:50 PM
Good work !
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Let me see if I understand, if Shavs was hard to drop, with these tiers will be RNGesus at level 101.

Also it seems every patch is a Flame totem nerf :((

edit: Keep your amazing work GGG
Last edited by Qwatayean on May 25, 2016, 9:51:22 PM
When i read GGG posts i can only feel one thing: satisfaction. Love your work, guys. Can't see a better company than that, you all rock! Excited for the new league/content. Just expect not having disconnects on map labyrinth.
Sometimes...
WTB more teasers!
Last edited by Drairon on May 25, 2016, 9:54:40 PM
nooooooooooo, R.I.P my legacy consuming dark...
"
Qarl wrote:
Core Systems Changes
Environmental traps in the labyrinth now calculate a player's effective life differently for determining damage. This was previously the total of a player's maximum life and Energy Shield. Now Energy Shield counts as 60% of its value for this purpose. Only Energy Shield covering life is counted. This was determined to be the best ratio applicable to the wide variety of Energy Shield based builds that exist.

Low life builds (i.e. builds that reserve 70-99% of their life pool) are still taking a much greater amount of real % EHP in trap damage than any other build. Is there anything you can do so that these builds aren't so heavily penalized? Many sacrifices need to be made to make these builds work, and you have numerous mechanics and items that facilitate low life as a viable character design. It's disappointing to see them hamstrung in the lab, especially with an "end game" version coming.

Edit: Maybe a keystone near blood magic and/or pain attunement? X% less trap damage taken when 70% or more of life is reserved?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on May 25, 2016, 10:02:14 PM
Interesting.......

Looking forward to see how these adjustments actually pan out in game.
GGGGGGGG
"
Harky wrote:
nooooooooooo, R.I.P my legacy consuming dark...

Selling legacy Consuming Dark, 2c

It's actually kind of funny that chaos is getting the shit kicked out of it and the new league colors are purple. Intended? Lol
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info