Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

Whats with all the salt?
Did you make the game? No.
Did you pay to play the game? No.

Stop playing if you don't like the changes. But we all know you are gonna do that anyway.
Last edited by wexr on May 29, 2016, 10:18:51 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Voltaxic wasn't the problem.
Stupid overpowered chaos support gems you introduced recently were.
They all gave MORE damage.
If you will keep introducing broken gems and then destroy the items that used them, there's no point at all.
You could just tone down the gems,like you did with crit multiplier gem in 2.0.
If one wants to play pure chaos he should be able to but have really low dps compared to phys or ele.

How come an item that lets you ignore reflect and most magic resistances all together and has a good dps with no drawback isn't broken ?
It is.

*sigh* there was a pre poison/void voltaxic build out there on reddit everyone laughed at the dps voltaxic was considered trash for so many seasons ofc voltaxic isnt the problem its the double/tripple dipping but whatever buy more packs shows that you dont know much about the game

ggg took the lazy route instead of going to the core to the problem inst the first time and wont be the last
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 29, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
"
Scuba_Stever wrote:
"
Cambob wrote:
The shock and outrage expressed in here is like walking through a daycare centre shortly after the sugar treats have been handed out.

Chaos was obviously going to get nerfed.
Ascendency was obviously going to get nerfed/rebalanced.
The Lab was obviously going to get nerfed, buffed and rebalanced.

You're exiles who start with little more than a piece of driftwood on the beach. Your fate has always been in the hands of the GGGods.

Way too much salt in this thread. Welcomed changes. Whoever actually thought 100% reflect immune with a cast/attack build was balanced isnt playing the right game.

You think they nerfed voltaxic spark this way?
I'm sure i will be able to play just as fine even in ele reflect maps.
That's what you don't get.
All the dps comes from support gems.
I will still double dip the 60% and i won't give a shit about the 40% lightning with instant leech and no multiplier at critical strikes.
They needed to nerf the gems so the build would not be worth playing.
Reflect is a joke now,at the worst case 1 map mod to avoid.
I don't even consider reflect rares...
Sehe ich das Richtig, das Scion mit dem kommenden patch ,mit den zusätzlichen Ascendancypunkte, nur zwei zusätzliche Passive bekommt , wohingegen die anderen Klassen aus ihren Skillbaum zugreifen können ?

schon schlimm genug das Vortex- Spark build Zerstört wird , aber warum wird Scion vernachlässigt ?

Google-Translate

Am I right, the Scion with the upcoming patch, with the additional Ascendancy Points, only gets two additional passive, whereas the other classes can access from their skill tree?

bad enough the vortex Spark build Ruined is, but why is Scion neglected?

mfg Nuckey
"
wexr wrote:
Whats with all the salt?

Stop playing if you don't like the changes. But we all know you are gonna do that anyway.

Just because you bought more supporter packs than me doesn't mean that I am not a customer, or that my opinion is worthless. GGG provides these forums in part to obtain feedback, so "dont play if u dont liek it LOL" is a completely asinine argument. Just because gigantic companies like EA and Activision routinely tell their customers to screw off doesn't mean that GGG can afford to do the same. Nor does it mean that ignoring criticism is a good long-term business practice.

And yes, GGG is a BUSINESS - and F2P is a BUSINESS MODEL. It's absurd that people still treat F2P like some sort of charity in 2016, when countless games have proven that it's more profitable than P2P.
Last edited by QuarkCatcher on May 29, 2016, 5:48:55 PM
Last edited by suck_me_off on May 29, 2016, 7:49:04 PM
"
DonJangles wrote:
So many cancerous replies it makes me sad. Any post bitching about nerfs should be completely disregarded immediately. People should realize that grinding gear will always be balancing the game the way they see fit. Sometimes it will suit your tastes and other times it won't, but in the grand scheme of things OP builds will come and go.(some will overstay their welcome)

And people will quit and/or never spend a dime ever again as they see fit as well. After 19 years of mmos (from Ultima Online onward) it should be common knowledge by now players hate nerfs and many will rage quit over it. Some never to return. If they don't like being OP they can simply wear weaker gear. Most enjoy being OP I'd imagine. Personally I still refuse to play anything with the Turbine name on it 11 years after they made me waste $90 on AC2 and 2 expansions then shut the thing down after 3 months (admittedly worse than just a nerf).
Last edited by suck_me_off on May 29, 2016, 7:52:49 PM
This is just pathetic. Instead of supporting the game with proper feedback you just bitch and quit. If you want something put sugar on the request or at least a viable argument to support your claims. Did I bitch when they nerfed aegis aurora? No I did not, instead I supported the much needed change and got over it. Seriously grow up babies because this is life, and life, it's just not "fair". Welcome to the real world. My message to GGG: Holy shit this looks amazing, great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you for providing us with a, fun, free to play game!
Last edited by AKAShadows on May 29, 2016, 8:09:30 PM
"
wexr wrote:
Whats with all the salt?

Is that the credit card talking with all those "supporter" tags?

"
wow you guys suck... rip all chaos dagger builds..

yep.. rip my main char.

Haven't played for long time but with every patch I have the feeling GGG only makes changes for those who already have the rarest items in the game.

You know.. rest of us who don't spend 8h+/day playing would like to enjoy the game as well. Make drop chance for ultra rare items 0.0000000000000001. I dare you. Increase xp death penalty to 20% so will never reach even 95. Nerf high tier maps drop also.

I appreciate the new content but by the time I finish leveling my char and all the gems.. new patch is out and more nerfs with it. It starts to become annoying. Should I leave my job, move in a cave and dedicate my life to poe?!

PS: some of us enjoy playing self found and not use poe.trade for everything. 6 months is a resonable time between skills/tree changes.
Last edited by alecs87 on May 29, 2016, 9:31:48 PM
"
AKAShadows wrote:
This is just pathetic. Instead of supporting the game with proper feedback you just bitch and quit.
GGG meeting:
-Hey, let's nerf the shit out of chaos conversion!
-Right, let's do it!.. Wait, won't some of our players ragequit?
-No! They all know that in the case of nerf, especially as big and pointless as this one, the only thing they are allowed to do is to give a polite feedback and continue playing.
-Uh... okay. Nerf it is then.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info