When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
ventiman wrote:
hiding behind a fake account ......so cute...checked your 27 posts as expected sc player saying game is easy always gets me now ...."return to checkpoint"
Thats not a fake account, I simply own multiple ones for stash reasons. But good job on getting triggered that easily. by the way, there is nothing wrong with playing sc considering the server performance was garbage during perandus. Being a hc player does not make you a special snowflake. Despite, there is not difference in hitting 95+ on sc with zero deaths and hitting it on hc. And now get lost kid, stick to your incentives. ;)
Winks.. The 14 year olds weapon of choice
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Adser wrote:
There is all the information you need. The amount of ppl doing competitive lab runs is under 100. From the entire PoE population.

That doesn't really mean anything, the amount of people interested in competitive play is low in any game. For instance, there are hundreds of thousands people playing counter strike or dota online but only a very small number would consider actually competing. Probably not even locally, and any ladder in here is pretty much a world championship in PoE (minus garena).

Why aren't I running lab against the clock? Because of the effort needed before I have even a snowball's chance of winning.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Adser wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQufSMg3vY

And we had completely forgotten about the leaderboards.

There is all the information you need. The amount of ppl doing competitive lab runs is under 100. From the entire PoE population.
He lost me as soon as he started looking at cruel and normal leaderboards. You have to build characters and keep deleveling them to do those. Those are not good indicators of anything other than people don't want to play low level characters longer than they have to. That's like saying the number of players pvping in cruel sarn proves nobody likes pvp. Even the few people that play pvp don't use cruel as their arena.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Adser wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQufSMg3vY

And we had completely forgotten about the leaderboards.

He lost me as soon as he started looking at cruel and normal leaderboards. You have to build characters and keep deleveling them to do those. Those are not good indicators of anything other than people don't want to play low level characters longer than they have to. That's like saying the number of players pvping in cruel sarn proves nobody likes pvp. Even the few people that play pvp don't use cruel as their arena.

Your assumptions are as baseless as his, plz.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 29, 2016, 1:49:03 PM
- Statistics are a bitch
- Title is already manipulating in TOs ways
- This is futile
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:54:36 PM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:

Couldn't agree more, I wouldn't be surprised if the players posting / voting on the two websites are the same ...

That beg the question though. Where are all the whiteknights? There is no reason they can't vote. Whiners simply outnumbered the whiteknights.

I can only talk for myself : I don't care about polls, because I know most of them are pure garbage and waste of resources.

And for the rest I could say :

- "Hey ! Let me ask some white supremacists from the USA what they think about jews, africans, europeans and asians residing in their country.

Ok with these results I'll tell everyone that it IS the opinion of the average USA citizen ..."

This is basically what you guys are doing with your polls
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
lol love how youre ignoring the numbers. Do me a favor and just stop responding to me, youre giving me cancer with your shit posting.

I will respond to you when ever you make incorrect and bullshit post. Keep ignoring this facts kid, it looks like its the only thing you know (and getting probation and post edited by mods).

And there is nothing to answer to your number. Try reading my posts few times,and what I say where, if its even possible for you to understand in your troll delusion state
Youre soo delusional its hilarious because ive consistently posted numbers and youve done nothing but shit post.

Also loled, the fact that youre trying to antagonize probations just shows you have fuck all as an argument.

Tin_foil , man you are so annoying and calling others "kids".....you can't be more immature when calling others "kids"

go make a thread anywhere you want, reddit, here on forum, and ask "Who loves lab?"

See how many people will answer.....

Or ask all your friends on f list, or just ask people in merc 3/4 acts in town.....who loves lab.....you will get general picture about the lab......and no you dont have to ask 6 million different accounts, few hundred random unknown people should give you a clear answer if you have normal functional brain.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

Tin_foil , man you are so annoying and calling others "kids".....you can't be more immature when calling others "kids"

go make a thread anywhere you want, reddit, here on forum, and ask "Who loves lab?"

See how many people will answer.....

Or ask all your friends on f list, or just ask people in merc 3/4 acts in town.....who loves lab.....you will get general picture about the lab......and no you dont have to ask 6 million different accounts, few hundred random unknown people should give you a clear answer if you have normal functional brain.
Your tears are delicious, kid.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info