When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

With a bit of work on trap calculations for ES builds i see no problems with the labs especialy since they took out the need to redo the trials while leveling for every character.
I see alot of people complain about their precious ascendency points being gated behind the labs i see no problem there:a big increase in power should mean great risks too.If you cant make a build that atleast get you the normal and cruel ascendency points so you can step up to merciless and endgame lab later on then it's your own fault.
by making a build you mean blindlessly stacking movementspeed mechanics ?

% traps in a gear and progress game are so dumb i cant even describe it...hey dude u spend all the last 80 level to figure out multiple layers of mitigation here is an idea we make that all useless...

already made my decision lab changes or i go on break its summer in europe lots of activities beside doing something i dont enjoy..

something tells me iam not the only one who feels like this
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 29, 2016, 8:26:42 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
% traps in a gear and progress game are so dumb i cant even describe it...hey dude u spend all the last 80 level to figure out multiple layers of mitigation here is an idea we make that all useless...
Must be hard to dodge stuff with predictable patterns. Learn to play and traps are a non-existant issue.

"
ventiman wrote:
already made my decision lab changes or i go on break its summer in europe lots of activities beside doing something i dont enjoy..
Good luck on the outside world then. See you in Wraeclast once Prophecy hits. ;)
Crimnór
Private Message

Last Visited:
29. Mai 2016

Total Forum Posts:
23 (0.27 posts per day)

hiding behind a fake account ......so cute...checked your 27 posts as expected sc player saying game is easy always gets me now ...."return to checkpoint"

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 29, 2016, 10:59:35 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
Crimnór
Private Message

Last Visited:
29. Mai 2016

Total Forum Posts:
23 (0.27 posts per day)

hiding behind a fake account ......so cute...checked your 27 posts as expected sc player saying game is easy always gets me now ...."return to checkpoint"

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
If Chris wants out on a technicality... there are at least 7billion people who haven't even heard of the Labyrinth.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If Chris wants out on a technicality... there are at least 7billion people who haven't even heard of the Labyrinth.

7 billion people who have never run the lab...sounds like persistent lab runners are quite the minority.

/thread
"
ventiman wrote:
by making a build you mean blindlessly stacking movementspeed mechanics ?

something tells me iam not the only one who feels like this

You do realize that the traps have to be made this way. If you were able to mitigate their damage, the lab would be completely useless. Traps run on patterns so the whole point is to avoid them. You are
supposed to get punished for when you don't.

To answer the op question. Chris would have had to personally talk to or in some other way poll thousands of people in order for his claim that haters are a minority, to be anything other than an opinion.

Just because people are running the lab does not mean they like it. They are being forced into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQufSMg3vY

And we had completely forgotten about the leaderboards.

There is all the information you need. The amount of ppl doing competitive lab runs is under 100. From the entire PoE population.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info