The Endgame Labyrinth

So what level is the end-game lab? 75? 80?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Edit
Last edited by Zillion on Jul 19, 2016, 5:19:49 PM
While they have reduced the frustrating redundancy of having to re-run trials(thanky), it seems that they are not shying away from labryinth as an endgame thing(OK thats fine), but also not shying away from labryinth as a complete and total gate to get to the "fun" builds that the game has to offer...because, yeah you kind of need to run the platformer bullsh_t in order to compete now.

I'll be honest, this is keeping me from returning to the game (and thus spending money).

I'll continue to wait.

Eventually I'll stop coming here :(

Go ahead and flame.
Looking forward to see how it plays out.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I had REALLY high hopes for this patch .. and they took at U-turn and made it crap

The lab WAS fun, WAS cool, WAS interesting.

Now its garbage .. doing it for the ascendency nodes are fine but the enchantment crafting is bogus.
If we could pick the enchantment each time we ran the lab that would be fine, but as is its garbage
Wasted so much time trying to get the right enchantment and my inventory filled with T1 maps, sick of this shenanigans.

Good job making something that was unique into something that's abhorred
I was already hating the lab. It's not fun to do it over and over again to try and get a decent enchant.
It's shouldn't be mandatory for the ascendancy and kept for the enchant only.
While there's few good changes the endgame lab will not be fun for the average player.

And just to ease the pain we take a high level toon to clear the lab for an easy run and it's still painful
Last edited by danger16 on May 25, 2016, 12:35:56 AM
GGG is trying to lose players instead of winning players?

More Trouble for HC ??

for a 4 + maze difficult yet ??

If it's for me to play standard I come back to play D3

#sorry

I should never have invested money in this game

sad...

I love HC in PoE but... now is to much

+6 Trials randoms

1 chance of enter in 4th lab
or farm and pay?

Bullshit
more wasted effort on GGG's part.

The new trap idea makes me detest the lab even more.
What tier maps do we need to run anyways to find these random trials?
Should i expect to be one shot by traps now ? or izaro?

Get your head's out of your asses.

Oh for god's sake, enough with the Labyrinths! That's all this game has become and no one wants to be running that shit. I so badly want to go back to PoE but everytime I think of the Lab grind I change my mind :(
So its more shitty RNG again. Farming proper helemet enchant will be even worse now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info