The Endgame Labyrinth

labyrinth = lame
big fat RNG wall to even enter labyrinth = more lame.

We need challenging party dungeons. That would be more fun. I've started to skip leagues because it's just too much RNG.

They should make it less painful and more fun. I'm all labyrinth'd out after running 1,000+ just to not get the enchant I was looking for.
"
labyrinth = lame
big fat RNG wall to even enter labyrinth = more lame.

We need challenging party dungeons. That would be more fun. I've started to skip leagues because it's just too much RNG.

They should make it less painful and more fun. I'm all labyrinth'd out after running 1,000+ just to not get the enchant I was looking for.
Lamebyrinth!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
vtwo wrote:
"
Completing it unlocks two additional Ascendancy points (for a total of eight).

That's it, i'm out.

Adding an end-game labyrinth through maps = awesome, more stuff to do and progress in maps.

Giving 2 ascendancy points at the end to this content that could be optional and fun = adding to the mandatory grind and bad experience that the labyrinth already is, now just more grindy, no thanks. :/

So wait, if they didn't give 2 points you'd be cool with it, but because they do give out the 2 points it's bad?

That makes no sense at all.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Bex, you're wonderful, but...

Gal, where's your grammar?

"
We have also improved the rewards at the end of side content in the Labyrinth, to make those areas more enticing.

There are a new set of six Trials...

...trade for people who have incidentally completed the trials while playing maps.

Note that while item that allows access to the Endgame Labyrinth is used...

Six portals is opened...

...there are a fourth tier...

Are they not letting you sleep?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
vtwo wrote:
"
Completing it unlocks two additional Ascendancy points (for a total of eight).

That's it, i'm out.

Adding an end-game labyrinth through maps = awesome, more stuff to do and progress in maps.

Giving 2 ascendancy points at the end to this content that could be optional and fun = adding to the mandatory grind and bad experience that the labyrinth already is, now just more grindy, no thanks. :/

So wait, if they didn't give 2 points you'd be cool with it, but because they do give out the 2 points it's bad?

That makes no sense at all.

as i said, +2 asc points is nothing. Write what i'm saying they'll nerf the current classes to the point while 8 ascedancy points in the future will be the same than what 6 asc points is right now.

So, basically, nothing will change. Just more lab

1/2/3 labs was enough, normal/cruel/merciles that's all. I was expecting new changes/content to the game than a new lab. Just it.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 24, 2016, 10:47:37 PM
Why is THRILLEEEEER playing in my head when I look at the first picture? ;)
Perception is reality.
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
sweet
One More Day...
Think I might rather bathe my cat. :)

What I mean to say, is in the unlikely event that I happen upon a piece or two for the 4th lab, I'll give them away to random exiles in towns, same as the other things I'll never use.
Interesting, can sell Lab Fragments and get better rewards from running it. I like.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info