The Endgame Labyrinth

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Nice
Sounds good, but then I thought the first labyrinth sounded good too. Keeping my fingers crossed.
So what's happening with the bs that is hybrid builds in the lab? Have yet to hear anything beyond the initial promise of it being fixed. Quit perandus cause of the damn insta gib the moment i touch anything.
I wasn't a big fan of the lab but this one seems to add an enormous RNG layer just to access it, which i'm afraid will be as bad as atziri access.
Just thinking that i'll have to let the RNG decide for all my chars to be able to get the last 2 points makes me sick already.

RNG to enter, then a stupid RNG wall for enchants.

Every time we roll an enchant it should be stored in a codex or something in our hideout then puting an helmet/glove/boot inside this book let us select the enchant we want among all those we unlocked.

We would still need to run this chore 300+ times but at least if we change build we can change the enchant without having to think about this tedious enchant any more.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on May 24, 2016, 10:08:24 PM
Hold the door for me GGG!
HOLD
THE
DOOR
More labs, great. The game is losing something I loved about it. This might be the first league I will skip.
I hope that I am able to make some coin off those that are trying the endgame lab. :P
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Can we please, please adjust lab levels to make farming more enticing:

Normal = level 35 (drop 5s items)
Cruel = level 60 (farm chaos)
Merciless = level 75 (farm regal)
Endgame = level 83 (farm bases)
So my big question is will the endgame lab have daily rotating layouts like the act labs or will it act like a unique map or a regular map with a set layout with minor variations?
I'm "that lab dude from reddit and poelab."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info