Example Prophecy Chain and State of Exile

so we will have to farm act 1 prophecies to getr map propecy on 80+ char? Sound fun...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
if you are unable to find the exile [...]

Considering, that I needed 3 character to 90 and 3 months to finally get Cadiro with something worth spend coins on, and what I got was barely worth spending coins on, I'm rather cautious before hypeing anything here again.

My prophecy for Prophecy is thousands of frustrated players unable to fulfill their prophecies because of inability to get it's elements couse bad RNG.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Ok so let me get this right.

2.3 is coming..In the podcast he talked about 2.4 and 3.0 which he called an act upgrade so with that info,

league in june
expansion in september
league in december
act 5 expansion march.

I guess that shoots the hell out of a new act every year.. also No matter what he says expansions does not add to the game like a whole act does...what little it has gets tiring fast.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Looking good :D
...Kind of want to come back and play this...Hmph.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Reinie wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Sounds rippy as hell. On the other hand if I want to play Hall of Grandmasters I'll simply load that map. And i don't. My prophecy is much of forum/redit anger and frustration when people start to die in HC. I'll skip that league i quess.

First of you dont need to do the prophecys, so as you say dont do them?
second of, just speed farm T1 maps to get the lowest possible exile and crush them in map with no mods.
Should be easy enough.
third, nobody cares if you dont play the league

Nobody expect you, since you took the time to quote his post to drop your salt
Not sure if this thread is the proper place to ask, but in the State of Exile podcast Chris said that completing a map trial would give an item that allows the player access to the 4th labyrinth. Will these items be craftable the same as maps? I think it would be pretty cool to enable things such as 2x Izaro/Argus fights by rolling a "Twinned" prefix, or applying Beyond with Zana for more exp as you make your way through the labyrinth.
how annoying.
"
Isn't by having an integral part of this in 'map only' a snub to a large proportion of the potential participants? Didn't the stats say only a tiny percentile even reach maps? Or am I completely mistaken and misunderstanding this league setup?

You could look at it like this:
1. They want to motivate the players who never reached maps
2. Doing so makes them play the game longer, potentially have more fun and support the game

Since it's a f2p game obviously a big number of people isn't even seriously giving it a fair chance and only playing for a day or so (or just not into the genre), so they want to give more incentive to people who stick around to play a bit more.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Corsal8 wrote:
This league looks really amazing! Unfortunatly I can't nolife because of university exam session, but I'll find some time for sure...

Just a doubt, how this "chance to get next chain-stage" works? Is it like i have to trade silver coin to Navali and hoping to hit the next chain stage (so that the odds are like 1/totalNumberOfProphecy) or is something like "i complete a stage and when i talk again to Navali i have, let's say, 20% chance to unlock the next stage"?

I hope i explained myself since english isn't my native language...

i think is the first option, but if i well get the first post about profecyes, they cost 1 silver coin, and you can easely get them from areas, so you can start to buy prof untill you get it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info