Example Prophecy Chain and State of Exile

hell yeah
Sounds rippy as hell. On the other hand if I want to play Hall of Grandmasters I'll simply load that map. And i don't. My prophecy is much of forum/redit anger and frustration when people start to die in HC. I'll skip that league i quess.
Mirror of Kalandra?
WTF
Interesting armor, prophecy chain sounds pretty cool too.

"
ama wrote:
Sounds rippy as hell. On the other hand if I want to play Hall of Grandmasters I'll simply load that map. And i don't. My prophecy is much of forum/redit anger and frustration when people start to die in HC. I'll skip that league i quess.

Or you could just skip the prophecy chain?
Other people might even be interested in buying it off you if you itemize the prophecy.
I doubt all prophecies will be as rippy as this one sounds.
"
When you do encounter the exile, it'll be guarded by a group of other exiles, all bound together with a Bloodline mod.

That sounds like fun. Guess I better look for my ticket to board the Hype Train.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
That new armor looks amazing, it is the answer to chest slot instead of coil.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Naqintosh wrote:
Interesting armor, prophecy chain sounds pretty cool too.

"
ama wrote:

Or you could just skip the prophecy chain?
Other people might even be interested in buying it off you if you itemize the prophecy.
I doubt all prophecies will be as rippy as this one sounds.

Was about to comment this same thing. It's unlikely that you get any specific prophecy, and even if you do you can just itemize it and skip the whole thing.

As for prophecy itself, I'm going to be very disappointed if it doesn't make it into the base game... Random quests are something leveling is in desperate need of.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 23, 2016, 1:25:16 AM
GG chest new coil inc
thats as good as it gets for a evasion based character nice chest props to the maker (i say this rly rare)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Just to double check, Exiles cannot be imbued by the effects of a Divine Shrine, can they? This would potentially break the chain as the rogue exile is literally unkillable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info