Example Prophecy Chain and State of Exile

hahahahah, best have that Alt+f4 ready.. Gonna need it
IGN: Yuzu
Nemesis - Omnomdyingsoon
Onslaught\HC - OmnomEmmaWatson
HC - Omnomniknight
Real shame that the final stage only can occur in maps :/
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Ah, I thought that they Exile would drop the next Prophecy in the Chain, I guess not.

Looks sweet though, especially the Exiles with Bloodlines, that's really cool!

And I LOVE the Kintsugi reference, really sweet art, flavour, and stats. ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
SaajMoon wrote:
You might want to remane that exile.

Ultima Thule is the name of a swedish white power rock band.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_Thule_(Swedish_band)

[Offtopic]

Calling them a White Power band is just.. waaaay wrong and just retarded. Have you actually listened to any of their songs? been to any of their concerts? Ive been to plenty of them (Kuggnäs mostly) and know the band very well. Just looking at a Wiki page and say "they are white power band" is just dumb when they try/tried to get away from that shit.

And Wikipedia.. really? Alot of the information there is bullshit and wrong.

I hope they dont change the name on that exile as the name Ultima Thule actually has a meaning to its name. They also stopt playing officaly 2012 at Kuggnäs.

[Ontopic]

Really looking forward to this league!
Awesome! That's exciting to hear. Thanks for the glimpse of Prophecy, and I can't wait to play it! Getting hyped to make a Frostbolt Vortex Crit Witch!!

:)
"
I think this will turn out pretty nice. Little bit excited to play a CI char this time. Also, this example wasn't really a good one, since you have the feeling that every Prophecy takes several acts.

Except this is literally a "prophecy chain" designed to last over multiple prophecies/acts and not a one-off prophecy like others are.

As explicitly stated by GGG in their posts.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This HAS to go into the core game.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

The final stage can only occur in a map

Welp. I"m not going to see any of them then.

League is dead to me now.

Every league should have been dead to you. Leagues are competitive. You're not truly competing without EVER mapping.

And here you're talking about the last piece of 1 chain prophecy. Sell the prophecy if you don't like it. Or if you get to the end why would you not just enter into a white map or go into someone else's map quick, finish then bail?

What's your gripe with going into a map? You will know if your prophecy was spawned when you get the quest, so you could just enter a few dumpster maps without doing them until you see the quest, look for your exile then leave.

I'm just saying I don't think you have to be a hardcore map grinder to do it.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

Last edited by Glowyrm on May 23, 2016, 4:21:48 PM
can't wait
One More Day...
glup!...
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info