Example Prophecy Chain and State of Exile

"
ama wrote:
Sounds rippy as hell. On the other hand if I want to play Hall of Grandmasters I'll simply load that map. And i don't. My prophecy is much of forum/redit anger and frustration when people start to die in HC. I'll skip that league i quess.

First of you dont need to do the prophecys, so as you say dont do them?
second of, just speed farm T1 maps to get the lowest possible exile and crush them in map with no mods.
Should be easy enough.
third, nobody cares if you dont play the league
I'm ma 1 shot these exiles cuz I'm baller.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
this armour is godly..
Divine shrine exiles incoming....brace yourselves....
Inb4 divine shrines everywhere

Edit: one question, does the nemesis mod stay the same? Ie. Inner treasure rolld, get inner treasure at every stage, and double op treasure at end ;)
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on May 23, 2016, 2:19:38 AM
"
Reinie wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Sounds rippy as hell. On the other hand if I want to play Hall of Grandmasters I'll simply load that map. And i don't. My prophecy is much of forum/redit anger and frustration when people start to die in HC. I'll skip that league i quess.

First of you dont need to do the prophecys, so as you say dont do them?
second of, just speed farm T1 maps to get the lowest possible exile and crush them in map with no mods.
Should be easy enough.
third, nobody cares if you dont play the league
no op skyforths for you
This league looks really amazing! Unfortunatly I can't nolife because of university exam session, but I'll find some time for sure...

Just a doubt, how this "chance to get next chain-stage" works? Is it like i have to trade silver coin to Navali and hoping to hit the next chain stage (so that the odds are like 1/totalNumberOfProphecy) or is something like "i complete a stage and when i talk again to Navali i have, let's say, 20% chance to unlock the next stage"?

I hope i explained myself since english isn't my native language...
Isn't by having an integral part of this in 'map only' a snub to a large proportion of the potential participants? Didn't the stats say only a tiny percentile even reach maps? Or am I completely mistaken and misunderstanding this league setup?
is there a competitive aspect, how do prophecies interact with parties?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sounds Like a tough fight, that was fun. I'm only to ask ggg where's the end game Labyrinth located? Tnx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info