Example Prophecy Chain and State of Exile

"or the exile defeats you enough times that you run out of map portals"

Yo..... can we think about us HC players, wdf.

This sounds like insta rips. DansGame
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Last edited by D4wdl on May 23, 2016, 3:49:40 AM
looks like talisman, everything gated by total RNG, will be frustrating like hell.
IGN TylordRampage
i think its just 1 example, I dont think they will all need you to do maps, chris was talking about upgrading uniques and stuff for low to mid level players as they progress, Im fairly certain you can do prophecies and get stuffs without ever going near maps. It sounds like they are very varied, and you can chose what ones you do, you can trade them, swap them with friends etc. Dont be too hasty with judgement.

I enjoyed the podcast, thanks to chris, ziggy and zeno, always a pleasure to hear from the big man himself. League sounds really fun to me, cant wait.
ok from the podcast

c: "you get a random prophecy from the set available at that level... as you play through the game the set of prophecies available fluctuate depending on where you are and also based on which ones you have done in the past"

z: "So the prophecies take into account if youre leveling or if youre in endgame?"

c: "certainly, in fact some prophecies are restricted to lower difficulties"

paraphrased like hell, they talk about it around 6 mins in if anyone wants the full details.
Looks like a lot of fun, i am looking forward to having such unique experiences as this rivalry you showed us.

Most of the league is still blurry for me but i'm excited :D
"
D4wdl wrote:
"or the exile defeats you enough times that you run out of map portals"

Yo..... can we think about us HC players, wdf.

This sounds like insta rips. DansGame

I'am so bored of seeing the game beeing nerfed and nerfed again because HC players can't stand a challange :(

"
Malone wrote:
looks like talisman, everything gated by total RNG, will be frustrating like hell.

No
It's more like darkshrines or Tempest gated by RNG, will be fun to play :) .
Last edited by DasName on May 23, 2016, 5:11:36 AM
Excited!!
The exile in this chain looks like over time she scales to a point shes almost as untouchable for melee players as Haast. Anyway you could confirm they wont be that ridiculous?
looks alot like Warbands recycled; with the exception that this time the info how to do activate the "cycle" has been explained.

Warbands had some great mechanics - too bad nobody was interested how to "push the warbands". I dont think there was a single streamer who actually hunted Warbands.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
How many prophecies can we have active at a time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info