[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

"
Brenovisky wrote:
Quick question: to trigger the build i must stay at close range of the traps, to trigger chin sol?

nope
Two questions: Wouldn't Hatred give us more damage than Anger? Also, wouldn't Added Fire or Physical Projectile Added Damage be better than Increased Critical Damage?
I dont see any anger gem in this build. If you meant wrath, by removing it, you will lose your abillity to shock and you already have a good cold damage source which is herald of ice.
I've got a question regarding the chosen chest piece:
Is Belly of the beast the best choice here? I guess it was the cheapest powerful unique a while back but this has slightly changed.
I am trying this build on essence right now and can't decide which armor I should choose between: Belly, Lightning coil and Kentsugi.
Belly has highest life with some resist
Lightning coil is the cheapest of them with sweet phys mitigation but hard to gear due to -light res.
Kentsugi has really nice mitigation mechanics with some life and some fire res, but is the most expensive of the three.

I think in the end it comes to belly or kentsugi, with kentsugi being the more costly alternative.
But if you could choose for end game, would you still prefer Belly, or would you take the kentsugi?

Thanks for your help!
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
I think it's matter of your preference. With belly you will be hit more often for less dmg and with kintsugi you will be hit less often for more dmg. I prefer belly.

Explosive expert or born in the shadows for uber lab? Can't decide ;/
You mean less dmg in respect to your total life? Because kintsugi has higher eva (get hit less often) and 20%reduced damage which seems kinda strong. Belly provides a high life pool but has other than that not much defense (low eva armor is neglegtable due to acro): I used bellyo n most of my characters yet due to its low price but this time I can't really decide which option I should take...
Hey, great build. I was looking for a chin sol/point blank. I want to try puncture/poison assassin variant of this build, dot nodes instead of wed, maybe lioneye's fall on tree,will it be any good?
Anyone playing a hardcore variant of this build and have reached far? I'm currently leveling for it, but I'm unsure which damage nodes and how many I should skip for more life.
Im using Kintsugi, its great! I have some trouble with life, only 3,6+. but still need to get some nodes + jewels. And using Alpha's Howl too, but idk if i will keep it, the mana reservation reduction isnt what i expected.

I have two questions:

A - Weapon Elemental Dmg is really strong on this build? How much dmg it give to you?

B - How much mana a 6l trap/BR costs?

Ty!
I'm actually wondering how to manage the mana. With clarity lvl 5 and the aura effect cluster, I can manage my 5l traps with clarity and wrath. But Switching on HoI leaves me with a much too small mana pool. I cant throw three sets of traps, I have to qait for the regen which is WAY to slow to compensate. In the videos your mana regen is rather fast. How do you manage that? I didn't find any mana regen on your items or in the tree. Anything I have missed here? Right now running HoI is impossible for me....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info