[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

Probably no Inquisitor because Saboteur is the best Ascendancy for traps. Chain Reaction is pretty necessary for this build I'd imagine.

@OP:
Do you think this build would be viable using a Doomfletch Prism rather than a Chin Sol? We lose the 100% MORE multiplier from Chin Sol but the potential base damage from Doomfletch Prism is much higher. Coated Shrapnel jewels add up to 10 flat physical damage which is equivalent to 43 base damage (10 phys + 11 cold + 11 fire + 11 lightning) on a Doomfletch Prism.
Fresh builds all day.
has anyone killed guardians and/or shaper with this or any similar trapper builds? i tried guardian minotaur and got rekt
Did phoenix, didnt manage chimera, didnt try rest. Did uber lab. At uber atziri was dying like OP and at the end couldnt kill her... normal atziri is very easy.. t15 core and abyss are easy too.
Last edited by Koscigrob on Oct 26, 2016, 7:38:16 AM
I would like to have a go at this build in legacy, are there any 2.6-versions of the skilltree lying around?

-Crypt
Last edited by cryptarch on Feb 25, 2017, 3:37:16 AM
Can you please update your build for patch 2.6 ?
Would the build still work the same or is it worse or is it better?
I wanna try this build in 2.6 legacy league SSF because the idea of deleting bosses with a 4 link sounds amazing.

Edit: Decided to try and make my own tree for 2.6
Could use some tips since i'm not really good at making builds, also this tree is for lv 80 currently, dunno where to add more points right now, could really use some help.
Last edited by pencilsketch on Mar 3, 2017, 7:43:31 AM
Here's the passive tree i had planned for my character for last league, i made a few changes because of the new patch but it's pretty much the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info