[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

What is your lvl? Have you picked less mana reserv nodes?
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
I had some problems with mana too, but one ring +max mana and few lvls up they disappeard. Clarity mana reservation is const value. Traps throwing is const value (not changes much). Adding more +max mana mods on items looks like an answer, but Wrath and HoI have % reservation and +max mana mod increase their reservation too. So +max mana mod in our case is not super effective, but still helps. Your lvl is important too. With each lvl you gain +6 max mana. Every 10 intelligence you have grants an additional 5 max mana. At higher lvl +max mana mod on items might not be necessary.
I've picked up all damage nodes on the tree, t1 flat elemental rolls on all my jewllery and a t1 elemental damage crit quiver but i cant seem to break 4.3k tool tip dps. Using a 5 link with a belly of the beast instead of the deerstalkers as well. Am i doing something wrong?
"
s3ne wrote:
I've picked up all damage nodes on the tree, t1 flat elemental rolls on all my jewllery and a t1 elemental damage crit quiver but i cant seem to break 4.3k tool tip dps. Using a 5 link with a belly of the beast instead of the deerstalkers as well. Am i doing something wrong?

Mate, probably yes. I'm lvl 84, my tree is a little bit different, because i put more points in life earlier, only now im lvling dmg. I have 3.5k Tolltip dmg with only 5 links (pseudo - deersttalker) and no quality. When i link to 5 with lvl 19 trap, i come to 4k+ tooltip, so, when i pick the last dmg nodes probably i will reach near 5k.

-----------------

I have a question now: many times my VBA setup throw the arrows FAR away from the target who triggered it. Why? That thing is "cannot be evaded", there is a bug or something?
"

I have a question now: many times my VBA setup throw the arrows FAR away from the target who triggered it. Why? That thing is "cannot be evaded", there is a bug or something?

I only notice that when monster (who triggered it) dies from one or two burning arrows and rest of them are heading somewhere else.
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"

I only notice that when monster (who triggered it) dies from one or two burning arrows and rest of them are heading somewhere else.

Yeah, its possible.

-----------------

Is this build viable to complete the Guardians and the Shaper? Anyone has done it?
I'm using Atziri's Step with a 6L Chin Sol (BR) + 5L Kintsugi (VBA), I picked up some extra life and I'm reading ~6.1k tooltip DPS (all auras, 11 traps up). VBA is about ~29k. Still going after a 40% Uber BR damage enchantment.

For those of you wondering about BoTB vs. Kintsugi, I'm finding Kintsugi to be a better option but I have only had mine for a short while, so that might change. Big phys is basically this build's bane. that or basically any degens, especially chaos.

I get 4.7k life with a Kintsugi, and 5.2k with a BoTB. I've got a Divine Life of Reflexes + Basalt Flask + Quartz Flask for more avoidance. I have had the most trouble on this build with incoming phys damage, particularly in lab. Any type of ranged damage is easy enough to avoid + dodge, so I've found Izaro the easiest on 2H; any 1-handed day is pretty difficult with his attack speed.

Another thing I've found useful is Gripped Gloves - the 18% increased projectile damage gives a tiny boost. Additionally, Enduring Cry is easy to cast during the delay BR has from trap proc -> explosions. I'm also using a CWDT lvl9 and a IC lvl11. This gives me about 2s with a ID lvl20. I also have Vaal Grace on that 4L (10s).

Pack clearing is OK, but boss damage is really what I have enjoyed with this build. I've been doing red maps and the damage is substantial. The trick is to weave the traps in, keep charges up, and juggle all that quickly. I usually toss all my VBA's down right when I enter the arena to soften the boss, that is, if they don't kill them on their own. Normal Atziri is a joke, even in a party of 3. Trio order doesn't matter for this build it seems, so I messily just throw traps and wait for them to all die. I've yet to do Uber Atziri though.

I've seen some others mentioning the mana usage, and I've had that issue too - so far I've had to scrounge together as much mana regen as possible, as -60% mana regen maps are really difficult without it.

Last edited by Manevolent on Sep 26, 2016, 3:56:19 PM
I figured out what i was doing wrong. Flat elemental damage. a 8 flat elemental damage roll is essentially equivelent to ~20% extra elemental damage from experience. Also, accuracy isnt important enough to have rolls on all items, 2-3 pieces with t1 rolls is usally enough to bump accuracy rating to ~89-90%. Anything more than 2-3 gives diminishing rewards to dps and flat elemental damage would serve you much better.

Also in regards to the Kintsugi v. Belly of the beast debate i've decided to put my own spin onto this with

This item gives significantly more health than the belly of the beast and the added fire damage is quite substantial with essence flat fire damage rolls. There are of course problems by doing this, you must make up for elemental resistances somewhere else and your items need some strong strength rolls to support it and VBA would be in a 4 link now. Imo its worth it though, my tooltip dps and health jumped by a significant margin by doing this

EDIT: In regards to the mana issue, i run HOI, Wrath and a lvl 4 clarity. The lvl 4 clarity provides enough mana regeneration to sustain traps whilst not reserving significant proportions of your mana
Last edited by s3ne on Sep 27, 2016, 10:25:31 PM
I have some questions:
Why no signal fire? And why no inquisitor with sunblast and two cheap construction? We will have alot of damage
With whis setup you can also take assasin ascendancy and fatal toxins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info