[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

I was wondering..

Endgame, would you switch to a crafted weapon with bleed mod added?
How hard is to get resistances? Since last weeks i was wondering many things about this build, and since it uses many uniques and it is used to be budget i got worried about getting capped resits only on budget jewelry
"
tsunny wrote:
I was wondering...

Endgame, would you switch to a crafted weapon with bleed mod added?
Crafting the Vagan mod is already three times the cost of a solid roll Rive. Also, getting a higher DPS sword/claw/dagger with an open prefix would be pretty costly as well. I found one suitable sword in Perandus (and its end of the league!) for 1.5ex, all other comparable weapons were 3ex+.
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
How hard is to get resistances? Since last weeks i was wondering many things about this build, and since it uses many uniques and it is used to be budget i got worried about getting capped resits only on budget jewelry
It may be hard during the first week (but it's a common problem for nearly every build early on), so as already explained in the guide you may wanna tweak with the tree a little bit to get additional resistances until you find suitable jewelry.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Hey folks, the guide is now complete and updated for Prophecy (patch 2.3). I decided not to make a video guide, because a) every aspect of the build is described in this very thread, and b) my YT stats show my previous video guides were being watched for 1.40 min on average, so it appears me to that a detailed thread is worth more than a 7-10 min video. :)
Thanks very much bro, i just need to reserve a time to read the leveling section since i'm not very accustomed to the skill tree (it will be my second char, first in a challenge league)
Thank for nice guide, appreciated. I for one prefer written guide, but with short video of gameplay for better idea.
Beautiful layout of the build.
Hi, can you somehow react to reddit comment "2.3 gives you 50% bleed chance with any weapon, so if you wanna do the build in the OP there's literally zero reason to use Rive." You, however state that Rive is very important. I am a bit confused.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi, can you somehow react to reddit comment "2.3 gives you 50% bleed chance with any weapon, so if you wanna do the build in the OP there's literally zero reason to use Rive." You, however state that Rive is very important. I am a bit confused.
Rive = 100% bleed chance, which is obviously greater than 50%. You want to make sure that you always apply bleed, as simple as that.
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Rive = 100% bleed chance, which is obviously greater than 50%. You want to make sure that you always apply bleed, as simple as that.

Thank you very much for prompt reaction :) Cannot wait to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info