[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
MattDamron wrote:
What about a bloodlust support gem in the BoR links instead of culling strike?
Bloodlust prevents you from bleeding enemies with the skill it's linked to, so you always need two seperate skills. One to apply bleeding, and one to benefit from Bloodlust.
"
Chineiga wrote:
Hi man, I'm following your build and I'm at level 78 and I have problems with mana. Vulnerability + Grace leaves me with only 100 mana. I watched your videos and I saw that you have an absurd mana regen, how do I get this?
Did you take the mana leech node? It's the two passives right of Savagery.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Ever considered using Snakebite for the poison and replace Poison in BoR for Added Fire?
I respecced my EQ slayer into BF, been debating a gladiator for block and bleed. Not sure if it's worth losing the slayer leech, aoe, 20% cull and 20% more damage though.

Also wanted to suggest an alternative offhand. At ~400 STR, Doon is giving you 50% damage. Dark seer rolls up to 50% damage, is much cheaper because it's not really used, also applies blind and gives mana on kill.

Just wondering how you generate Endurance Charges? Don't see Enduring Cry in the gem setup? Is it only the BoR passive that does it?
"
bkn wrote:
Ever considered using Snakebite for the poison and replace Poison in BoR for Added Fire?
No, but I considered using Snakebite and Fortify. Added Fire only buffs your melee damage and doesn't influence your DoT whatsoever. IMO the main problem with Snakebite is that it's fairly useless against bosses (seperate rooms, not too many adds and you'll never get all frenzy charges).
"
Icaros wrote:
Also wanted to suggest an alternative offhand. At ~400 STR, Doon is giving you 50% damage. Dark seer rolls up to 50% damage, is much cheaper because it's not really used, also applies blind and gives mana on kill.
Good find. I'll have to run the numbers and see if Dark Seer is better than Doon (less damage and life from STR, but you probably wouldn't need mana leech, so that's two more points to spend).
"
oshy89 wrote:
Just wondering how you generate Endurance Charges? Don't see Enduring Cry in the gem setup? Is it only the BoR passive that does it?
Outmach & Outlast, we're attacking with our off-hand.
"

But the guide said not to get that until Uber lab no? Do we just have lackluster endurance charges before then? I'm concerned with not having a lot of endurance charge generation in HC without having done uber lab.
"
oshy89 wrote:
"

But the guide said not to get that until Uber lab no? Do we just have lackluster endurance charges before then? I'm concerned with not having a lot of endurance charge generation in HC without having done uber lab.
Personally I was using Enduring Cry until I got the last ascendancy points. Just take out Faster Attacks from the movement setup and replace it with EC for the time being (it has to be linked with Blood Magic).
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
oshy89 wrote:
"

Personally I was using Enduring Cry until I got the last ascendancy points. Just take out Faster Attacks from the movement setup and replace it with EC for the time being (it has to be linked with Blood Magic).

Ok I'll give that a try thanks.

Do you mind checking out my character and seeing what I can improve the most? The build is really fun but I can't help but feel like I could be doing more damage.
Ooops
Last edited by oshy89 on Jan 5, 2017, 8:29:23 AM
Hello.

I'm following your build and I like it but I don't seem to have the DPS you do in your videos. I have 2,081 tool tip damage in town but it's just not as effective as yours seems to be. Does 20% quality gems add that much DPS? That's the only thing I am missing. Here's my current setup:

Last edited by drclaw on Jan 7, 2017, 6:04:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info