[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
Weißenberg wrote:

Also, I watched your video. Can you link your gear please? Because your life and damage seem to be fairly low compared to those of mine (5,750 life and 2,100 tooltip damage).

sure, havent bought/upgraded much as I just play along.

"
Weißenberg wrote:
Also, I watched your video. Can you link your gear please? Because your life and damage seem to be fairly low compared to those of mine (5,750 life and 2,100 tooltip damage).

Do you use inc AOE or Conc Effect in your 2,100 Tooltip dmg? Just want to compare to my dmaage
"
mdbtoribio wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:

Do you use inc AOE or Conc Effect in your 2,100 Tooltip dmg? Just want to compare to my dmaage
AoE, no flasks, no totem.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
mdbtoribio wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:

Mine was 1100 and now have 1300.
upgraded some.
guess my str is a bit low.

edit: first breachlord down for me, esh.
died a few, dont go to boss when he starts aoe :)
edit 2: Core boss down for my first time. was touch and go, one port left for final boss,epic.
Last edited by skjutengris on Dec 10, 2016, 6:35:22 PM
I am sure someone asked this question earlier, but im too lazy to read 20 pages. Would this build work with 1h+shield? With slightly changed tree, anvil and shield (prob lioneyes remorse as starter) i would end with 77% block chance. I am not sure about the damage output compared to dual wielding, but i want to try my first block character.

Heres the tree (no charges/jewels)
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/U06
"
xenthis wrote:
I am sure someone asked this question earlier, but im too lazy to read 20 pages. Would this build work with 1h+shield? With slightly changed tree, anvil and shield (prob lioneyes remorse as starter) i would end with 77% block chance. I am not sure about the damage output compared to dual wielding, but i want to try my first block character.

Heres the tree (no charges/jewels)
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/U06
You didn't need to read through 20 pages, this question has been answered in the FAQ section of the opening post:
"
faq wrote:
Will this build work with Rive + shield rather than dual wield? Yes, it'd work, though some changes would have to be applied in order to do that. Also, using Rive in combination with shield would significantly lower your DPS and clearspeed.
Going 1h + shield means that you wouldn't get the generic modifiers to melee damaga and attack speed from dual wielding. It also means that you'd have to find another way to generate e-charges as Outmatch & Outlast wouldn't work as it does with dual wielding. Since you're getting no jewels, no Doon, and no Path of the Warrior, you wouldn't be double dipping. Your melee hit would still be decent, but your poison/bleed/explosion damage would be subpar. Truth be told unless you're an extraordinary shild enthousiast it simply isn't worth the hassle. So far the DW version has proven to be capable of doing Atziri (including a carry of another player), uber Izaro, the breachlords, and the council. With some luck and effort you might even be able to get 3 out of 4 guardians (though not in hardcore).
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
mdbtoribio wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:

This is my gear and with Inc. AoE and no buffs my dps is only 1400.

Any idea whats needs upgrading? My strength is 663
Last edited by DrNeox on Dec 10, 2016, 8:59:16 PM
Same question. My dps is 1.3k only. 585 strengh. Didn't pick last ascendancy yet. Only idea i have is just get quality on gems and get more lvl for jewels. Btw do i really need Rumi's and Lion's roar?
Guys, is this DPS in town or with f-charges? 2,100 is my DPS listed with f-charges and bonus from Outmatch and Outlast (you're likely to have it up at all times), in town it's 1,600 (I'm missing only one jewel though). And, I'd wait with Lion's Roar, since it's now crazy expensive (it's essentially 100x its value of 2.4), but Rumi's is really a must (and it's 9c now).
Last edited by Weißenberg on Dec 11, 2016, 6:29:38 AM
"
Perdulkin wrote:
Same question. My dps is 1.3k only. 585 strengh. Didn't pick last ascendancy yet. Only idea i have is just get quality on gems and get more lvl for jewels. Btw do i really need Rumi's and Lion's roar?

Need and need?
Depends, I dont have Lions but a rumi is a good thing to have.
Its cheap also.
you also want the last ascendency to take the next step IMO.
I havent yet.
Mainly solo self found so trap challenges take some time, 4 done 2 to go.

I did Core and one beachlord with 1300 (no fcharges etc..)
while it was touch and go I made it there. I assume it be slightly easier with last ascendency.
Had only one rift left for the core malachai fight so was epic to make it as it was my first core.
build works but require some skill to not be one shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info