[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

Another question, can i use hatred or herald of ice? I like shattering freeze dummies a lot more than igniting them
I leveled up this build on hardcore in the last 3 days to see if i would like it and I've got to say the damage is way above average for the little input and its very tank with high block decent life and 5 endurance (also whirling blades on this character is seizure fast and the upcoming whirling blades nerf won't be felt on this build AT ALL.

My only problem with the build is i can't hack the pressure of trying to keep up the 8 stack vaal reave, this is just a personal problem as I become hell bent on keeping it up for as long as possible and start skipping loot etc because I feel the clear speed gets hurt so dramatically by letting it drop.

The clear speed is still fantastic and the single target is so much higher than other reave based builds because they tend to focus on crit+attack speed, but the bleed + poison in this version really packs a HEAP of single target and doesn't even require the conc effect gem just a means to knockback (Lions roar) for massive single target.

All in all ill remake this build later in prophecy as I love it but because of my OCD loot skipping 8 stack reave I'm going to be playing a different league starter.

Very well written and justified points I tried changing stuff myself but always found your original solution to be much more elegant I believe this guide is pretty honed in and also doesn't require a Bringer of Rain it performs just fine with a 5 link and rare helm (this also makes it super easy to get ele weak capped for mapping really fast and sometimes more health for hardcore).

Certified Nice Build A++
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Another question, can i use hatred or herald of ice? I like shattering freeze dummies a lot more than igniting them
Well, even if you used Hatred or HoI you wouldn't freeze enemies as it's an RT build with 0% chance to freeze. With that being said, Vulnerability with Blasphemy is a much better option as it grants you a solid damage boost to both your initial hit and DoT.
"
NoEars wrote:
Certified Nice Build A++
Thanks man, this really made my day. When it comes to 8 stacks of Vaal Reave, it's nearly impossible to keep it up in non-lineair maps, so when I run such map I usually swap it for Vaal Haste against bosses.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Is singularity really a better option then a high DPS rare?
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Is singularity really a better option then a high DPS rare?
Singularity is your off-hand while you're only attacking with your main hand (Rive), meaning you don't need DPS but stats that apply globally (stats from rares are local).
I'm leveling a duelist for this atm.

Thanks for the build guide! I'll be back for updates.
I was wondering how I get frenzy charges on this build, I'm level 53 and uhhh I don't know if I missed something with the guide and I'm being an idiot but I cannot see where I proc the frenzy charges
"
Lightplay wrote:
I was wondering how I get frenzy charges on this build, I'm level 53 and uhhh I don't know if I missed something with the guide and I'm being an idiot but I cannot see where I proc the frenzy charges
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage
It's mentioned both on the skill gems list and in the Merciless leveling guide. ;)
Last edited by Weißenberg on Jun 5, 2016, 5:26:21 PM
Hello, I've been doing your build in prophecy and wanted to hear out your thoughts about eventually switching out the BoR for a heretics veil, and using the new Cospris Will unique along with Wyrmsign. That would get poison covered and youd only be losing out on the blind from BoR while boosting your survivabilty.

For auras youd run dual curse and arctic armor, or you could also add in HoF but that would mean needing a lvl 4 enlighten and taking Sovereignity node; possibly losing one or two jewel sockets.
Last edited by Cats_Eat_Tacos on Jun 7, 2016, 1:48:45 AM
Whats the best way to level as this?

ANy suggestions thank!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info