Upcoming Unique Items

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
the gloves may be alright

edit: nah, probably not worth it vs some half decent rares.
If you can stay at max endurance charges its pretty much equal to 50% less damage taken because you cannot be shocked. Id assume that means you can ignore shocked ground as well.

50% reduced damage is a pretty big deal and soo is 4% increased melee damage per charge, as it scales on the hit AKA both elemental and physical.

These gloves are literally insane, probably T1 drop rate.

A shock immunity flask has the same function, and shock isn't up all the time anyway.
Last edited by samthedigital on May 15, 2016, 9:39:15 PM
Even with 100% phasing and onslaught uptime, three-step Assault are strictly inferior to Atziri's step, which can be bought for 1c. Yeah it's dodge spells vs dodge spell damage but (assuming there's a difference) there aren't any spells that don't deal damage that we need to worry about.

Veruso's Battering Rams are also week. If you eliminate the downside with stun immunity, you're still giving up 80+ life and 2x resists (or 90 crit mult) for 4% movement speed, a flask effect, and ~2 feats worth of melee damage. Not worth. The gloves should have life.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
If you can stay at max endurance charges its pretty much equal to 50% less damage taken because you cannot be shocked. Id assume that means you can ignore shocked ground as well.

50% reduced damage is a pretty big deal and soo is 4% increased melee damage per charge, as it scales on the hit AKA both elemental and physical.

It would be 33% less.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
the gloves may be alright

edit: nah, probably not worth it vs some half decent rares.

Why would one want to use these gloves on shocking ground maps instead of a flask?
A flask always works,these don't.
20%-24% increased damage at best at full charges at the cost of no life or res is for sure not a t1 item.
This is pure vendor trash here. All 3 uniques.
more garbage no 3d art and same leagues for both hc and sc ... i remember the days of old where the leagues were diff and challenging
Cyclone gloves hype?
I actually think the gloves are pretty good for an elemental melee build, since it buffs generic melee damage rather than specifically physical, something I can't say I see often on gear.

I am sort of sad that they have nothing that thematically fits the idea of a battering ram; something like increased knockback/movespeed per rampage level/endurance charges would have fit them nicely.
Last edited by Skendya on May 15, 2016, 10:02:24 PM

ashhcaller is basicly the new

they realized they dun goofed by increasing Searing touch's level and were too conceited to admit their wrong

its really sad because Searing touch was one of the only uniques that was good at leveling and also endgame viable
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 15, 2016, 10:05:07 PM
Ashcaller is pretty sick on an RF build that really wants to focus on RF for damage. Yes, there are better unique one-handers, but this is cheap and easy for ~40-50(?)% increased burning damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info