SellMeOnEbay's Righteous Fire Double totem (New video lvl 61 Fellshrine= ))

Yeah you're right, but while leveling they're invaluable :P

"
Oozeling wrote:
What auras is better to use?

Purity, determination, vitality, haste, grace and discipline (if you're EB), purity, determination, haste and grace if not
Does anyone have the base health stat for a level 20 spell totem?
Very uniqe build, keep it going :)

Try double curse elemtal weakness/Flamability.

Any possibilitys to trigger Elemetal equilibrium? For example, a different totem with ice nova, faster casting, increase aoeaoe. Set it up, it casts one times, than u have the EE benefits for an avarage duration.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:

Any possibilitys to trigger Elemetal equilibrium? For example, a different totem with ice nova, faster casting, increase aoeaoe. Set it up, it casts one times, than u have the EE benefits for an avarage duration.

I don't think EE would work in the long run because if you watch any of his videos, he has to cast multiple totems to kill a mob, and by the second totem (first with RF after FN totem) the mobs would have +25% to Fire Res, making the third totem cast (unless you alternated between FN and RF Totems) substantially weaker.

Additionally, I do not think the alternating of totems would be effective, because there is no +damage scaling from nodes or gear to make frost nova or arc or spark or w/e other totem viable, whereas the RF totem gets all that +hp to boost its damage.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ POE OR WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by cynicalidealism on Mar 18, 2013, 9:00:33 PM
"
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:

I don't think EE would work in the long run because if you watch any of his videos, he has to cast multiple totems to kill a mob, and by the second totem (first with RF after FN totem) the mobs would have +25% to Fire Res, making the third totem cast (unless you alternated between FN and RF Totems) substantially weaker.

Additionally, I do not think the alternating of totems would be effective, because there is no +damage scaling from nodes or gear to make frost nova or arc or spark or w/e other totem viable, whereas the RF totem gets all that +hp to boost its damage.

It works, RF doesn't triggers EE, so you can cast ice nova once and then keep on using RF until the monster dies or EE goes off (5 seconds).
Last edited by Thyx on Mar 18, 2013, 10:40:42 PM
Gnaa, Thyx, i was whant to say that D:

RF deals a special variant of burning dmg, burning dmg is determited by fireresistence, but do not triggers EE, cause it isnt fire dmg.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
I did not know that. Thanks :)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ POE OR WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
1. does % increase spell damage increase the damage of the totems? i'm guessing not but the % increase speed is nice.
2. does %increase attack speed help with cast speed or just % increase cast speed?
3. is it worth going for %22 health node i don't think there will be a huge difference.
4. it looks best to use 2 totems to meat shield a bit
5. why use two curses vs stacking 9-12 more hp nodes? which benefits more?
I was thinking of going all health instead of going to get more curse bonuses.
6. do you really need all the faster cast nodes or can you get it from gear?
please also confirm if your health bonus increases damage not totem health. thats confusing.
Could you confirm that when you drop your character to low life with HP reserved the DMG changes from your totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info