SellMeOnEbay's Righteous Fire Double totem (New video lvl 61 Fellshrine= ))

keeping my fingers crossed "FACT: RF does your own HP in damage, NOT the totem" which makes the %22 totem life skills probably useless.
cloak of flames: seems to have no effect positive or negative, if it reduces damage it is slight probably from 40% resist.

in act 2 cruel i was 1 hitting monkeys/bad dudes with rightous totem with no chest piece and no weapon. then i would equip the cloak and have the same result.

i would then equip the searing staff and only take them to 3/4 health, i saw about 25% to 40% damage reduction.

cloak of flames i saw 0-15% it was really hard to tell. it appeared the two together was weak.

im not sure if there is a benefit to wearing cloak of flames to a 5-10% damage reduction or if its an illusion and a bonus i would need more testing. any ideas?
Have you tried EE with Ice Nova - Added Lightning - Increased AOE - Trap support gem? With all the increased AOE, this will probably hit most mobs on the screen and then you can just put down the totems and rape them with the -100% fire resist.
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
molten shell?
"
Cinerus wrote:
Have you tried EE with Ice Nova - Added Lightning - Increased AOE - Trap support gem? With all the increased AOE, this will probably hit most mobs on the screen and then you can just put down the totems and rape them with the -100% fire resist.

It will end up in -50% fireresist.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
"
Cinerus wrote:

It will end up in -50% fireresist.

Uhm, no it won't? Both cold and lightning damage right there. Should lower it with 100%.

Either that or it won't trigger at all (don't know if you can deal damage with Trap support gem and AB).
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
Last edited by Cinerus on Apr 10, 2013, 11:42:18 AM
No, It will reduce the resistence against fire by -50%, and increase the resistence against lighning and cold by +25%.

How EE works:

If you deal elemental dmg with a hit, the hit lowers the resistence of to all elementals you NOT deal with that hit, and raise all you deal.

So:
if youre hit includes only firedmg, you get +25%FR, -50%CR/LR.
if youre hit includes fire and icedmg, you get +25%FR/CR, -50%LR
if youre hit includes fire, ice and lighningdmg, it ends up in +25% to ALL resistences.

Othervise it would be to strong, and to simple to use if you simply stack all 3 elements, and get -75%% to all enemy resisnteces.

Also EE do not stack, it gets overwritten with each new hit of elemental dmg.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Apr 10, 2013, 5:46:49 PM
Has anyone tried this?
to save on points maybe it would be better to run 1 curse instead of 2 curses then use this to replace the second curse by casting lightning+cold trap then lay down the totems for fire damage.

how effective/practical is it? i could see it getting messy in a crowd.

a good test would be oak who is fire resistant .
Last edited by jerger on Apr 11, 2013, 8:51:00 AM
iirc only one totem can damage any one enemy at any time. The totems don't stack
I tried EE...
with no damage its tough, but I'll have to get more dex for trap.
Anyone try the new searing bond skill? my guess is it woudlnt do damage.

Anywho >>> EE seems to do great damage if your party lays down lightning/ice first, is that true or am I just thinking its helping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info