Skill Reveal - Frostbolt and Vortex

Now 40% will play blade vortex, 40% ice nova 15% eq and 5% melee players and others
I am very interested to know about cast on crit's interaction with this. If you have GMP Frostbolt linked with CoC, Ice Nova and Vortex, does that cast an Ice Nova and/or Vertex on the Frostbolt closest to the target of your CoC attack?
Interesting. Certainly not what I was expecting from a spell called Frostbolt, but it's good to see even more love for Cold and synergies with older spells. Now we just need a fix to Chaos.
I love that you are adding combo style skills to the game.
My question : why this c ombination isnt the special affixe of a unique ?

WOuld make more sense, instead of complicating the game for new players.

But nvm, will be great, as always
That's some really nice job, cant wait to try them out.

Well done guys
"
Perq wrote:
Feels quite limited, tbh. Bonding skills like that is pretty artificial - skills should interact with each other because of mechanical synergy, and not because skills specifically state this and this skill will do this and this with this skill.

Good example of mechanical interaction - Desecrate and Summon Zombie/Detonate Dead but also enemy Detonate Dead Totem.

This is a good point, Frostbolt would be vastly more exciting if it worked for all cold spells.
LMP Frostbolt + Arctic Breath? Immediate field of chilling ground.
" + Cold Snap? A row of enemies as wide as the screen frozen.

Heck, even let it work with Discharge. Maybe a ranged Discharge requiring a second skill to set-up will be enough to pull a couple of players away from Blasphemy curses.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Please stop releasing new skills and fix the existing ones.
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
Please stop releasing new skills and fix the existing ones.

Most of them are fine, there's just some that are outdated now.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
What about reflect?

Who will take ref.damage? Caster or Bolt?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info