Skill Reveal - Frostbolt and Vortex

Cant wait for the new chaos frost bolt and chaos vortex builds.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
damn awsum all these new skills!
PLEASE GGG! Let Frostbolt cast every cold spell!!! its like a flying totem turret! please...
I would love to know the tags on the skill gems themselves, would make some theorycrafting a lot easier.
Hmmm these look interesting.

Have to test how these will interact and work with my current barrage coc ice skills scion.

Currently doing barrage, gmp, coc, ice spear, arctic breath, freezing pulse.

But if I switch to frostbolt, vortex, ice nova, i think the triggering off of frostbolt will be outrageous.

Only time will tell, but glad to see the skill design department being put to good use.
Awesome! I love combo skill mechanic like these. It's shame that interaction is exclusive to only 2 skills. Anyway cool idea.. It kind of reminds me shock rifle from UT. :)
Is it too much expecting some graphics/sound engine optimization in near future, too long waiting for that, game engine is sh1t atm and you produce only more micro-transaction effects and skill's, but nothing you are doing with engine.
333-500 fps in ho, in crematorium 120, meat some perandus box with fancy four bosses and you get 20 fps on my i7 pritty decent, will quantum processor be enough for that MS java-script game engine ???? Does that have any sense?
Game is atm more single player then multiplayer oriented, if that is path, then there outside is many many better sing player ARPGs then this one. BTW 4 ACTs/20 quest story is also decent for one man developer.
Last edited by Coolmer on May 12, 2016, 4:42:57 AM
gonna be fun to make a build with this
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
Pewzor wrote:
Cant wait for the new chaos frost bolt and chaos vortex builds.

Yeap... Pyre just got a new found usefulness... \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Do explosions from frostbolts can overlap ? So if I shoot 5 projectiles (from single cast) and then detonate them with ice nova and all novas will hit enemy, will enemy take damage from all 5 novas or just from first one ?

Last edited by CookieVortex on May 12, 2016, 4:56:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info