Skill Reveal - Frostbolt and Vortex

WOMBO COMBO !
(What about all lag it will cause?)
Last edited by ponkata on May 12, 2016, 6:30:41 AM
after the last "totem debacle" i have to say: this looks damn sexy!!!!
also i like how those skills interact, if we can only delete voltaic rift from the game i think happy is right around the corner :)
Exiled for Eternity
Amazing!!!! give us more!!! xD
Ball lighting but 100% better.. I can tell a lot of people gonna use it for CoC and cheap-first-character-in-new-league kind of think.

As for the Vortex its kinda eeeh it can be good if you go 2 consuming darks + pyre to convert to chaos otherwise its like meeh for bosses only.
I don't see why this is necessary at all? Just link the Trap gem, it's 40% more damage and you can lob it into the middle of a pack straight away without having to mess about with frostbolt... I understand you want less 1-button builds GGG, but you have to provide something that doesn't already exist in order to do it. Not to mention trapping gets around reflect, so you don't have to do the chaos conversion like everyone here is talking about.

Frostbolt just looks like a reskinned ball lightning, that almost certainly won't do any damage (a la contagion) because its only purpose is ice nova/vortex casting, and you don't even need it for that since traps exist. It's lazy design, with a boring forced synergy, and I don't think it will be used very much at all.

That being said... Vortex is nice, I can see it being useful in some builds, I want to see what a cluster trap Vortex can do! Especially when you combo it with cluster trap Frost Bombs... *drool*
10 trap frostbolt + gmp + sunblast and echo vortex conceffect

5 totem templar + frosbolt gmp + vortex conceffect
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Hmmm frost ball with slower projectable? Big dps in one place :D
What do you think?

Frost ball +gmp + add cold + slower projectable + penetraton? XD
I love the skills but the name frostbolt doesn't describe at all what that skill is. It needs a new name.
Very Nice but I'd like to see the passive skill tree, right now as the tree is you have a lot of traveling to do to get what I think enough cold damage an for Templer its all a long distance away so it looks like to me just another witch build skill combination
Looks really nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info