Upcoming Unique Items

"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
Isn't that quiver just a blatant buff on the Voltaxic Rift's Spark build that is already Overpowered on the current meta?

The nerf to Chaos damage will be strong in 2.3 but Drillneck is still a better option for the 100% increase projectile dmg with 100% pierce.
Fair enough.
Not sure what the Chaos damage nerf will be, but I wouldn't mind if it was something along the lines of "Chaos damage cannot leech", keeping it very distinctive to all other damage types as they originally wanted.
Nice, i see that claw finally came out.

Also that cloak is neat, probably OP though for MF. Really dont think summoners need to be easier for mf farming.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Cool uniques!

What does "not always" mean? Is there some kind of percentage tied to it?
Nice animate weapon cloak.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
NICE :^)
"
Cryptoplasty wrote:
Cool uniques!

What does "not always" mean? Is there some kind of percentage tied to it?

It means that critical strikes do not cause it. All the wording we tried with something along the lines of "Critical Strikes do not Freeze" could be misinterpreted as when you crit, you can't freeze.

So that wording was to make it clear you still can, but not from the critical strike.

Hmm, that claw looks very familiar... I wonder where I've seen it before?

Oh right, that's the one I made. :3
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
That chest is fucking amazing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah booiii.. Thanks triple G! :O)
enough with the frenzy charges on kill, there's already half a dozen ways to generate frenzy charges on kill and exactly 2 to generate them otherwise. please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info