Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

solo self found AND a RACE modifier, pls. not a flashback or league modifier.
ssf, but they all sound fun haha.
Every event should be selffund

PUT ALL THE MODS ON ALL THE TIME... people want a hard event put them all on like we asked for last flashback but you didn't care!

1-3 at a time sucks! NEED MOAR
Wow so many Beyond trolls....
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
NEVER do solo self found as a FORCED mod if people want to do that then they have the option of doing it themselves as they always have its not something that should be forced onto everyone because other people want to play like that. i am also never on board with letting the community decide the only reason you're doing this is because there was backlash about your original idea well guess what there will be backlash about what the vote was as well you had already explained that you're putting all your resources into 2.3.0 which is fine i can live with a 2 week race not being as big as long as those resources are being put to good use. this being said you should never give in to the vocal crowd they will always be vocal and when you give in to one thing they will use it against you the next time saying but you let us decide last time etc it is never a good thing.
I damn well hope its not SSF ResidentSleeper

Otherwise, good stuff we did it reddit.

But people voting for 2 weeks of Beyond... c'mon guys
"
crimsion wrote:
NEVER do solo self found as a FORCED mod if people want to do that then they have the option of doing it themselves as they always have its not something that should be forced onto everyone because other people want to play like that. i am also never on board with letting the community decide the only reason you're doing this is because there was backlash about your original idea well guess what there will be backlash about what the vote was as well you had already explained that you're putting all your resources into 2.3.0 which is fine i can live with a 2 week race not being as big as long as those resources are being put to good use. this being said you should never give in to the vocal crowd they will always be vocal and when you give in to one thing they will use it against you the next time saying but you let us decide last time etc it is never a good thing.

Solo is going to win most likely cause thats what we want this game is about farming items not trade sim 2008

Every mod in every league should be on or they need to come up with better mods cause 1 league mod+ selffind is not good anyways
Really glad to see you guys respond to the feedback of what we thought about the two week just being perandus, can't wait to see what ends up being the final two week event :D
I think for the One league event I would choose the top 3 League Modifiers and make the league those 3 that way it's a mix of flashback but also alot of fun
"
omnibean wrote:
i'd prefer flashback but i'm voting SSF for the sake of competitive integrity; i'm tired of streamers and other popular players getting free handouts from their fanboys. path of exile shouldn't be a popularity contest.

This is actually a fair point. With trading enabled, how can it be a fair contest for those top prizes? While RNG is a factor in solo play, over a large period of samples it does balance out (for the most part). With party play and trading enabled, anyone particularly popular or with a good guild can have access to much better content and items, access to better maps for levelling, and so on.

This wouldn't matter as much if the top rewards weren't given to THE top person for each ascendancy class, but that is the case here..

"
crimsion wrote:
the only reason you're doing this is because there was backlash about your original idea well guess what there will be backlash about what the vote was as well

I'm 50/50 on this. I agree with there being backlash. The proposed event was silly and felt pointless. But that said, that doesn't mean GGG have to listen to exactly WHAT the community are requesting. The issue was not that the event was 'not what we wanted', but that it was boring and had no flavour whatsoever.
Last edited by TrueChaoSxTcS on May 2, 2016, 1:40:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info