Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

SSF + IIQ/IIR like Garena gets would be my first choice.
oh god all the dumpster peeps picking solo self found instead of picking a real challenge like flashback.
These polls were a good idea.

Why is Beyond winning. ;_; Guyz plez
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
"
wasnt the server lagging quite a lot with Rampage mod on last time?
imagine Perandus mobs + rampage and all those mods
are you sure this is possible for the server to handle?

EDIT: well i guess if people choose that option you will then examine it and perhaps disable Rampage if it turns out to be a problem later

Rampage should be fixed now.

Something preventing me from voting right now:
* If it is SSF, will there be a boost in IIQ/IIR to compensate?

If the answer is no, I'd rather do something else. For me, it's not a case of wanting a 'more challenging' event, it's a case of not wanting 'two weeks of the exact same thing'. There's no point in that. The event doesn't have to be harder, but if you're gonna do something, at least make it interesting. Doesn't even bother me if it's gonna be voided afterwards like race characters, so long as it's enjoyable at the time.
need SelfFound Events like a garena 10days race,
Flashback is bored...
If you see this, docLeave
Not really a fan of letting the community decide on how this should be changed, especially less than a week before the announced 2-week. The playerbase has shown time and time again that they collectively have no clue what is actually a good idea. The SSF option is especially problematic since it both removes the entire trade aspect of a (what feels to me) trade-oriented league, and means any data from this 2-week is only accurate for completely solo play: that means limited access to the specific build-enabling uniques neeeded for your character, difficulty getting appropriate defenses (especially resists), and the party aspects of Ascendancy classes (i.e. Guardian) being severely limited.

Actually, I kind of want SSF to win now so that people stop requesting it in the future...
Last edited by Nuro on May 2, 2016, 1:27:10 AM
i'd prefer flashback but i'm voting SSF for the sake of competitive integrity; i'm tired of streamers and other popular players getting free handouts from their fanboys. path of exile shouldn't be a popularity contest.
Make it BLAMT!
I would suggest 3 man parties or cutthroat.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info