Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

make this league ssf, fck scrubs who ll abuse party and rmt and streams(hi havoc). ty
"
caremysmurf wrote:
make this league ssf, fck scrubs who ll abuse party and rmt and streams(hi havoc). ty

That's the thing, many people get an advantage from grouping (well, most people do) but some really fine tuned guilds/groups have it down to a science to the point where the same people are usually on top. I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with that, but I also think it would be nice to have a change now and then via SSF leagues. But the people that trade hardcore and play the currency market aren't going to give up that advantage by voting for SSF, GGG will have to choose to implement SSF themselves.

Although it is very, very close in the polls, at least it was last I checked.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

There is little to NOTHING stopping anyone else to do the same, stream, group, guild etc. Other than laziness perhaps.
Last edited by Jes00jes on May 3, 2016, 1:59:32 PM
pre-nerf invasion pls?
"
Nurffe wrote:
pre-nerf invasion pls?

With desync? Kappa
Just choose predictive, easy
Dang, I love this company :)
It's time for self found and no trading.

Either way, good work GGG. This will be awesome.
Its funny because they said "essentially SSF"

If you read the poll it only says "disable parties" I can still trade with friends without being in a party. So yea, complaining about unfairness through parties isnt going too change in this SSF,they will still be able to trade.
First Lets not forget we are in a league! So just a opinion i think you are going to kill perandus with this. Majority of players are going to play the new challenge instead of league killing off the fun factor of playing the league. Here is a n idea how about finish perandus then have a 2 week extension of your new league (which ever is voted on) instead of killing the current market/playing. Just a opinion and i know opinions are like assholes every one has one but i bet there are many players that agree, killing what we have and starting something new is kinda working backwards. O well just a thought

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info